sixteen

Tzuyu's POV

I hate that twice has to do a song number with boys... Couldn't it be some other group like Black Pink or Red Velvet? They're way bigger than us...

After about 45 minutes of practice, I went at the back to get some water bottles. When I took one bottle, the staff told me to take the whole crate of bottles already.

I guess it was really designated for the three groups because it was just the exact amount. I went back to the stage and most of them were sitting down at the front row seats.

I handed each one of them their very own water bottle. When it got to BTS, things got tricky. As I was giving bottles to them, some of their hands were touching mine. I get nervous when things like these happen, so nervous that I almost drop the water bottles.

When I got to the maknae line, they were really playful. Jimin pulled my arm and whispered to my ear 'thank you'... I was shaking.

Well, V was worse. V stood up and took his water bottle, he made forced eye contact and said 'Thanks'. He was holding me by the shoulders.

JK: Hyungs, stop...

V turned around and smirked at Jungkook. He then smiled widely and sat back at his seat. I then handed Jungkook his water bottle.

JK: Thanks, Tzuyu...
TY: No problem...

Then Jimin kinda shoved me from behind, making me kinda fall on Jungkook.

JM: Oh my gosh, Tzuyu! Are you okay?
V: Hmm, I guess she fell for Jungkook... I mean fell on...

V said it with a naughty smile and Jimin returned it with his own naughty smile.
Jungkook helped me get up and stand up.

JK: Tzuyu-ah, are you alright? I'm sorry about my hyungs... I'll reck their faces later...
TY: Ahahahah... I'm sorry for falling on you...
JK: I don't mind... It's not really your fault. It's the monsters' faults.

He then pouted and looked at both of his hyungs scarily. I bowed and made my way to the backstage to get another water bottle for the dance instructor. Then, Nayeon unnie caught up with me.

NY: Yoda, are you alright?
TY: Yep, I'm fine...
NY: Are you hurt?
TY: nah, not really... I just fell, that's all...
NY: Did they say sorry?
TY: yeh, it was an accident unnie... Don't worry about it.
NY: mkay...

Me and Nayeon unnie returned to the stage with the water bottles. Then what we saw was wierd. They were all cornering Jungkook at his chair. His hyungs, EXO, and some of my unnies were also peeking behind those tall people. They were murmuring and stuff and it was kinda noisy.

NY: Hey! What's happening?

Nayeon asked and Kai replied.

KAI: Jungkook's being forced into confessing something...
NY: Ah, kay thanks...

Nayeon pushed our way through and it seemed easy. Everyone made way for me and Nayeon. We went to the front of the crowd that was forming, We saw Jungkook there in the middle and his hyungs surrounding him.

Jungkook was hiding his head. He looked up to his hyung and he saw us. He saw me, we made eye contact. Then he hid his head. Then I saw Namjoon looking at our direction and he shouted.

RM: Ahhh, I see... Jungkook, why are you hiding?

Namjoon said while smirking. Jungkook peeked at him and tilted his head then someone said something funny I guess and that made him laugh. His white teeth was shining as he smiled.

Everyone was watching and chatting and stuff and laughing. I walked back and walked away from the crowd. I sat at the chair where my unnies were sitting at a while ago. I guess someone said something about me because they all looked at me.

Even Jungkook looked at me and everyone looked back at him. Then the whole place was filled with laughter and "aiyeee"s. The type of sounds they make when they tease someone. Oh come on, as if we weren't matured enough not to do stuff like that anymore.

Our dance instructor then came and told us to practice just one more time because other groups will also use the stage for rehearsal. We practiced 1 more time then BlackPink showed up and so did Got7. They were doing some kind of dance duet?

TY: Oh, unnie... Are they gonna dance together?
JH: I heard they were singing... They're probably gonna sing...

I nodded my head as I went near Chaeyoung unnie. We were allowed to watch them rehearse and Jihyo unnie was right, they were singing. They were singing a song that I didn't know.

TY: What song is this?
CY: I think they composed it...
TY: Ah, okay...

We watched them rehearse for a couple of times and they were dismissed. We were all sent back to our rooms to get ready. I took a shower and dried my hair as I left my face mask on.

I looked out of the bathroom door and all of my unnies were already in the waiting room. Oh no, I should probably get going... I took off my mask and combed my dried hair.

I put on my outfit for the award show and went to the waiting room. Only a few unnies were still putting their make up on. I sat at my station and the make-up artist started to do her job.

Dahyunnie and Chaeyoung unnie were shooting a live. They pointed the camera at me and I waved my hand.

DY: Tzuyu-ah! Who are you wearing?

Dahyunnie said playfully. Pretending to interview me.

TY: I am wearing a Tzuyu original!

I said to the camera as the make up artist was finishing up.

DY: What hairstyle is that?
TY: It's an IU inspired hairstyle.
CY: Are you a fan of IU?
TY: Big fan, of course!
DY: Sing us a song Tzuyu-ah!

I sang ending scene and stopped after the chorus. Dahyun and Chaeyoung unnie were cheering and copying fans.

DY: Ahh, someone commented... "Since when have you been a fan of IU?"
TY: Oh, good question... Since Nayeon unnie played one of her songs and she taught me stuff about her...
CY: Oh! There's another comment Tzuyu!

Chaeyoung unnie and Dahyun unnie were chuckling and giggling.

DY: It says "What do" *chuckles* " you think about" *giggles* "Jeon.. Jeon Jungkook of BTS?"

Chaeyoung unnie and Dahyunnie bursted out laughing their butt's off.

TY: Well...

(A/N: Lol, I'm ungrounded now... 👌 And also, couldn't think of a better title... Thank you for making this story top 1 in the hash tag Tzukook... I 💜 U)