twenty four

Tzuyu's POV

So, I'll just leave the dog here? Uhm...
Someone help meeee!

Poor cloud, why does she have to get left here, can't I just stay in the van? I've asked my unnies a million times but they say that it would be a waste and it wouldn't be fun. Also, someone might break in the van and kidnap me or something. ㅜㅜ

I am not the kid, but okay... They have a point. I beg Jungkook is also worried about cloud. I just hid her under my coat. I just hope that she doesn't get cold....

We headed in the mall and there were only just a few people there. We went to the floor where the bowling center was. Since this mall was posh and stuff, there were only a few people.

But there were also fans. We took a few pictures for them. Two girls came to BTS and GOT7, they were screaming with their high pitched voices.

Well, who wouldn't scream? When I first saw BTS, I felt so flustered for no reason. I thought that sure... I mean, They are handsome I guess...

I blushed at the thought of that. All of a sudden Sana unnie elbowed me.

SN: Hey Maknae... Oh my! Are you blushing?!

She shouted. Sana unnie really finds ways to embarrass people just for her entertainment and for others to laugh I guess.

All the other unnies were teasing me and saying that I was jealous and other stuff I don't care about. Then Nayeon unnie talked up.

NY: Tzu, if you just want to have a picture with them... We could ask them for one...
JY: Maybe she wants more than a picture?!
MO: Hmm, probably....

They were all smirking at me and we were getting left behind. I wish I brought my coat, I could've hid my face under the collar to avoid all this flustered feelings.

At least I had my sweater. I bring it along with me in every trip I go to. My grandma knitted it for me and my mom embroidered my initials on it. It looked quite dainty and posh and pleasant.

I was at the back of all my unnies and I was just following them. I was looking at the floor and watched as my feet would move step by step. Then suddenly I heard laughter from the front.

It was my unnies again. They were laughing, but why? I tapped Chaeyoung unnie at the shoulder to ask her what's going on.

CY: Why are you asking me? I can barely see anything!

She said. She was making fun of her smallness. I guess she just accepted the fact that she will always be so small. I tippy toed to see my unnies that were all the way at the front.

They were talking about something, but it's disrespectful to eavesdrop on the older people. And I knew whatever my unnies were laughing about, it would just be some dumb thought or something, as always.

We continued to the bowling place and we had teams. 4 teams, I was teamed up with Dahyun unnie, Jungkook, Jihyo unnie, and Mark oppa.

The others had their own division of teams decided by themselves. We were prepared to bowl.

*****

It had been three rounds already and this team is really lucky. We all seemed to be excellent bowlers. It was my turn to bowl.

*****

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting down on the couch they had and was waiting for all the other people's turns to finish until it was mine.

I was peacefully minding my own business until Jihyo sat beside me. She scared me a bit.

JH: Hey Jungkook...
JK: Ah, hello...

She looked at my phone. I was chatting in the group chat we had for 97 liners.

JH: Oh... You also have a group chat huh?
JK: Heh...yeah...

She stared intensely at my screen then looked at Tzuyu then looked at me.
I could feel the awkward tension.

JH: Hey, if you like our Tzuyu, it's okay... I'd actually be happy for you guys...

I gulped.

JK: Huh?! Wha-what do you mean Noona?!
JH: Well, I know you like her... And...she seems to feel the same way too... I saw you guys bonding in the van a while ago...

She said with a smirk. I was worried, maybe she would tell the other members... Oh no...

JK: Noona! It wasn't what it looked like.... We were just talking okay an-
JH: I'm not thinking of anything Jungkook... I just want you guys to be close to each other... Maybe one day, you'll be able to gather enough confidence to ask her out or confess your feelings for her...

There was a short pause...

JH: I think that she also feels mutual. It means you guys have a mutual understanding.... Just ask her out already!
JK: Noona, I don't know what you're saying.. I- I...

JH: Okay, just promise to take care of her for me. Never hurt her or else you'll get hurt by eight of her unnies okay? I highly doubt that you will hurt her. Also, she's not sensitive... She can talk back whatever she wants.

I was about to tell Noona that this was all just crazy thoughts but it was my turn. I think that this was the last round we'll do before we go back. I took my bowling ball and rolled it.

'Strike!' it displayed on the T. V. screen behind me. They all cheered for me. But the cheer that I could feel the most was Tzuyu's. She was shouting and clapping.

I think she also could possibly be jumping too... I guess she was just happy and excited for me. I turned around to look at her then she froze. She lowered her head a bit and covered her mouth.

I guess she felt humiliated and shy suddenly. I felt it too. Then I started to jump and shout like crazy because of my victory. Just to make her feel less awkward and embarrassed.

She lifted her head up a bit and smiled sweetly. She clapped her hands and smiled a lot. Jihyo looked at the both of us and her face lit up with a bright smile. Then we made eye contact and she smirked at me... She knew something was going on...