chapter 68

OWENS POV
I really missed Amelia. She was so good with Asher. He was giving me such a hard time and I knew he missed Amelia. I told Amelia everything was fine because i didn't want to worry her because I knew she was still upset about Spencer. I was laying in bed and I had Asher on my chest. I had the Tv on low since I was trying to get him to fall asleep. Joey and Izzy were already asleep, they were so good today which made taking care of Asher so much easier. They're the best I love them. I looked down at Asher and his eyes were starting to close. I smiled and kissed his head.
"Good night buddy," I whispered and placed him in his crib. He was so cute. I was so exhausted that I climbed back into bed and closed my eyes.
AMELIAS POV
Emma and I were walking off the plane. I was so tired because we caught a 7am flight back home.
"Mom I'm so tired" Emma complained.
"I know me too," I said. We got in my car and we started driving home. I really hoped the kids were good for Owen. I pulled into the driveway and Emma and I grabbed our bags. I unlocked the front door and I could already hear Asher crying. I frowned at Emma.
"I'm gonna go back to bed," she chuckled.
"Good luck," I said.
"Mommy!" Joey said and ran out from the kitchen. I picked him up and kissed his head.
"Hi baby," I smiled, "were you guys good for Owen?"
"Yes," he said.
"Is izzy up yet?" I asked.
"No," he said. Owen came out of the kitchen with Asher and he looked like he didn't sleep. I put Joey down and walked over to Owen.
"Hey," he said.
"Let me take him," I chuckled. I held Asher and he stopped crying.
"Of course," Owen chuckled.
"I'm impressed the house is still standing good job," I joked.
"Shut up," he chuckled and kissed my head, "how was it?"
"Uh," I said, "it was okay."
"Well you and Emma came home in one piece so," he said.
"Exactly," I chuckled, "we're ok now."
"I'm glad," he said. I looked down at Asher and I could tell he missed me.
"Did you miss me little guy?" I said cutely and kissed his cheek.
"Oh he did," Owen chuckled. I smiled at him.
"I got him go get some sleep," I said.
"I'm okay," he said. I leaned up and kissed him softly and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," he said.