10.5 - Fast Forward - Welcome Back

Living without Harry was something I sadly gotten used to. The months went by, we'd see each other once a month or two, but we always stayed in contact. Thankfully, the distance didn't affect our relationship, we're just as strong and happy. His tour was over and I was counting the hours till he'd get back which was a few hours from then. I went to his house, which I've got a spare key to, called his mom and got the recipe for his favourite meals. I cooked for hours, preparing an entree, a main dish and a dessert, cleaned the flat, changed and took a ride to the airport. I'd been waiting for around half an hour before he emerged from the doors. We ran towards each other, meeting halfway. He took me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

'I've missed you so much, Cas'!'He whispered.

'I missed you too, Harry! Now come on, let's go home, I've prepared you something. I hope you're hungry!'

'Starving!' He exclaimed.

We went back to his place and as soon as we entered, he took a deep breath, taking in all the aromas, following them straight to the kitchen.

'You cooked?' He asked surprised.

'Yeah, don't seem too surprised! I love cooking!'

'I know but this is local food! Not just any local food, my favourites! How did you know?'

'I called your mom and asked for help. We were on a video call while I was cooking.'

'Aw! Look at you two bonding! You're definitely coming with me next time I go there.'

'No problem. Now go change while I heat this up.' I ordered.

After dinner, we hung out in the living room, putting some movie on as background noise, while he told me all about his tour, even though I already heard most of those stories before.

'And then I played one of the songs I didn't put on the album and everyone was singing along! I mean how do they know the lyrics! It wasn't on the album! They're so amazing! Oh and there were nights where I helped people coming out, and there was this couple who were pregnant and they wanted me to reveal the gender of the baby, and there was this guy who wanted to propose to his girlfriend and I helped them! People can be so amazing sometimes!'

'Glad you had fun!'

'What about you? What did I miss?' He asked.

'Well there's not much you don't know. The blog is going great, it's so much fun working there. I'm writing a new story. And I still have a lot of shopping to do that I've been putting off for a while. I need a dress for the wedding and a dress for the premiere. I don't like shopping. It's so depressing!'

'Well, I could come with you and help you choose! But what premiere? I thought Polaris isn't coming out till March.'

'The premiere of "Looking for a Rose" the movie I starred in with Tristan?'

'Right! I completely forgot about that!'

'So do you want to come with me? As a date?'

'I'd love to but I actually already have some plans I can't miss that night' He mumbled.

'Oh okay. It's fine.' I sighed.

'Let's just cuddle and watch the movie, yeah? I missed being lazy with you. Let's not do anything tomorrow!'

'Yeah sounds great.' I said in a monotone.

'Something wrong? You seem upset...'

'I'm fine.'

'Yeah, that's convincing!' He chuckled, 'you're not upset because I'm not coming with you to the premiere now, are you?'

'I understand you have other arrangements.'

'You understand but you don't like it.' He clarified.

'Well, I don't know, I guess not. I'd rather be there with you. It is my first red carpet event! I'm so nervous! There's going to be so many cameras! I have no idea what to do!'

He put his arm around my shoulders and gently tilted my head so it could rest on his.

'We'll practice it together. Just like you did with my interviews before. I'll teach you everything, how to walk, how to pose, how to smile. Don't worry about that. You'll be ready by then. And try to not focus on the idea of all the cameras pointing at you. Imagine the cameras are people, people you love. You'd be more comfortable then. We'll practice it together and it'll be fine, and you'll look so gorgeous and elegant, everyone will love you.' He reassured me.

'Thank you, Harry. You're the best!'

'Only thanks to you.'