10.8 - Fast Forward - Anniversary

A few months had passed since then. I was out with Harry, on a cold February day. It was an amazing day, we had lunch in our favourite restaurant, we walked around in our favourite park, we watched a movie, which wasn't so bad, and we ended the night walking along the streets of London. It seemed like a normal day, but we were celebrating Harry's birthday and the first anniversary of when we started dating.

'Today couldn't have gone any better!' I exclaimed, clutching to Harry's arm.

'Yeah, it's so weird that we didn't get mobbed much by fans and paparazzi. I mean there was a few, but it went well.'

'Well, they wouldn't wanna bother you on your birthday. You're 29 now! You're almost 30 years old! It's so weird! You're old!' I teased.

'I still have one good year left!' He cried jokingly as we broke into a fit of laughter.

A comfortable silence settled in as we walked towards Westminster Bridge, then Harry suddenly broke in.

'All jokes aside, I know for sure that there's still a lot of good years in my life to come. As long as you're here with me, I'll always be happy. Cassie, I love you so much, and I cannot imagine living my life without you. You make everything better, even the tiniest, most insignificant details. I honestly never thought a human being could have as much feeling for another as much as I do for you. I really don't want that to go away. I really hope you see things the way I do. Because all I can see, is you, Cassie. And I don't want that to change. Ever.'

'Harry, I don't know what to say, honestly. All I can say is that I love you too, maybe even more.'

I continued walking, Harry silently trailing behind, until he stopped. I turned around to face him. As the clock struck 12' he bent down on one knee, holding a small red velvet box opened, and inside, the most simply beautiful ring I've ever seen.

'Cassie Amelia Miller, Will you marry me?'

The End.