Never read the letter...

I open the door and Valarie turns quickly to face me.

'Woah calm down,' I say with my hands up in the air.

'Who are you?' she asks moving to the corner of the room. This is nothing like what I last saw when they had that meeting some time ago.

'I'm Raven...your cousin, also I was your best friend,' I stress the word was. She smirks at me. The doors shut in the room and I hear them lock. Valarie moves away from the corner towards me.

'Did I just out smart someone who is possibly smarter then I am...wow Raven I thought you'd know me by now.'

I try to cast a portal but that damn spell is stopping me again. 'You motherfucker,' I force myself to stay calm.

'Like I said, I am the smarter one in the situation this time.'

A small smile appears on my face. I do have to give credit where it's due. 'So, you're making a big mistake by having me here,' I tell her seriously.

'Am I? Care to explain. Give a dam bloody good reason to why you shouldn't be here,' she says while sitting on the office chair in the room. I don't talk. She wouldn't understand what I've done in the past few months.

'Ooh cat got your tongue,' she taunts while moving over to me. She grabs hold of my arm and pulls me in. I bite my tongue tasting blood as she holds tightly. She's nearly as strong as Barnes.

'Please you can't leave again. I don't care how much of a risk you are near me. I am a lot stronger now. Stronger then I have ever been.'

'You don't understand,' I force myself to say. It comes out near robotically.

'Oh, fucken test me Raven. I bloody well understand you. More than I did before and I l...' she growls as her phones goes off. She lets go of my arm and I immediately move away a little. She looks at her phone, puts it back in her pocket.

'As I was saying...' her phone goes off again and check it again and puts it away again.

'I want to say,' another loud ping. 'Fucken bloody hell,' she checks her phone and begins laughing but puts it down again. She looks at me. I hold her gaze my eyes wide. What the hell is going on.

'Um yeah as I was going to say is...I missed you so much. I don't care what threat you are to me. You are my best friend and I love you,' she groans as her phone rings. 'I am so sorry,' she apologises and as picks up the phone and runs to the other side of the room. I look around me.

Loki this is a bad idea.

No. Its not. He replies in my head.

Father, I cry in my head. Its been getting worse. I can only just barely control it now. Valarie is unpredictable. It's why I've been staying away. She's obviously haven't read my letter either or I would be here.

We can help you.

We? Help? I scoff. You're only making it worse by doing this.

Valarie walks back over to me. 'Please Raven I need you to stay. You are no threat to me. I can protect myself more than ever.'

Raven if it comes to it I will stop you.

Promise? I all but whimper.

Promise, he replies reassuringly.

'Don't worry I'll be here for a while,' I tell her. She takes a deep breath and hugs me. I return the hug. It's been too long since I've had someone not afraid of me.

'So, what went on for the past eleven months?' I ask as she pulls away.

'Um...I need to go but come to mine in thirty minutes and I will talk to you. I just really need to go,' she says while opening the door and running out. 'Come to mine...bye love you,' she yells back while running. I go to walk out of the room but the door slams shut in my face. Loki walks through the door and stands in front of me. I lower my head, not able to look him in the eye.