Barley escaping

Val wakes up as they shout at her minutes later. She starts to laugh and hops up.

'Wow what shitbag locked me in here. This is getting a little old.'

Her gaze falls on to us. We are all tied up. Some dude walks out of the shadows and two men moved towards Valarie, tying her onto a chair. Another dude comes into the room.

'Right...so let me guess. You want revenge, well we've all been there.'

'Sorry but you look like a mouldy burnt toast,' Val says while stifling her laughter.

He growls and walks over to us. 'So, which one do you want revenge on? Loki my uncle, Thor my father, Raven my cousin, Alec my husband or Freya my mother. Take your pick, but chose wisely,' she taunts him only to laugh when he slaps her. 'Wow, mate. I'm a female and I actually know how to hit. But seriously dude take your pick who do you want to kill more.'

'All of them.'

'Sorry mate that's not how the game works.'

'Someone shut her up!'

Valarie laughs as someone covers her mouth. She keeps talking until he takes the tape off.

'What do you want?' he snaps.

'All I wanted to say is, you suck,' she continues to laugh even as he puts the tape back on. Loki and I look around, trying to find a way out. Val catches my eye and shakes her head at me.

'Valarie is it?'

Val smirks and nods. He takes the tape off again.

'Dude why so serious. Who put the stick up your ass?'

'Your father-'

'Dad! You put a stick up his ass apparently.'

The dude grabs hold of her head and forces her to look at him.

'I hate your father.'

'Oh, let me guess, does it involve a stick.'

'Fuck you.'

'So sorry but that job has already been taken.'

'I thought you were the scared one.'

'Scared, smartass. They don't rhyme but they do start with the same word. So, it's a win-win scenario.'

He moves her chair so she's facing us.

'I want to know who you love here the most.'

'Well nachos aren't here, so I can't pick.'

A gun is pointed at Thor's head. Loki stiffens next to me. I grab hold of his finger.

It's just a gun. You two are bullet proof, remember? I remind him.

A gun shot goes off and Valarie screams. I groan as something hits me in my arm just near my shoulder.

I'm bullet proof but you're not Loki comments dryly. Blood drips from my wound.

Yeah yeah. Minor details. 'Hey asshole, shoot me instead!' Val yells.

Minor details get you hurt Raven. 'Ok,' the gunman turns to Val.

Everything gets me hurt nothing new. Val looks at me smirking. She nods. He laughs and turns to me.

'I see you two are close,' he pushes on my wound. I can't help but too scream. I stop screaming and gasp instead as the pain becomes faint. Sweat gathers on my face and my head becomes light. Out of the corner of my eye I see a gun pointed at my head.