A secret message

Two months later and Valarie never returned. Last week she was seen stealing tech from Wakanda. She's high on the Avengers wanted list as I told them to put her there. We need to make Lance and his men think that we hate her but really all the Avengers are worried about her and Thor is forever trying to think up some excuse to hurt me to the point Loki has to be with me all day every day in order to protect me. Shield, Asgard, Wakanda and the Avengers all have to pretend to despise Valarie despite all of us working on a plan to get her back.

The electric fence is disable. Someone has broken into Asgard, Loki tells me over mind link.

Okay. I'm going with the Avengers to the vault. We'll meet you there, I reply.

I watch as a skinny and desperate looking Valarie comes out holding metal and jems.

'Don't even think about it.'

She turns around sees Thor having no emotions on his face thanks to Loki's illusion. I remain emotionless which is easy for me to do after years of practice.

'Seriously fuck you Valarie,' I say.

'Well, not the family reunion I wanted, but it will do,' she replies sarcastically but her face drops more as Alec comes around the corner.

'I can't believe I loved you. The children are doing fine. Especially without you,' he states his line. We've practiced these lines for months in case any of the men were with Valarie but it doesn't look like it at the moment.

'Oh honey, it's terrible you think of me that way. Get over it, those petty children mean nothing to me,' Valarie puts on a fake smile but I can see the pain the words cause her in her eyes. She lights a fireball in her hand. 'Well love this but I need to go. So, talk soon. Well fight soon,' she says while making a firewall between us. I watch through the flames as she runs off with tears running down her face. I wait until I'm told that she's made it out of Asgard and has flown off before icing the flames and breaking them to glass smithereens. I open the vault and look around. On the ground is a note with an address from Valarie. It's where she's being held captive. I tell my father and Thor. Thor nods and flies off with the paper showing the Avengers.