Chapter 33 War comes to Michigan part 1

Lincoln walks into a lab that was in their home/base and that's when Lincoln tossed a terminator head to Jax who grabs it putting it on the table.

Jax: you could've given me an intact one. You managed to damage the CPU. But I could still work with this.

Lincoln: you try getting one without a fight.

Jax: Half the jaw is missing

Jax: Half the jaw is missing. There's an opening in this part of his head as well. What happened to it.

Lincoln: um.....

Flashback.

Lincoln was fighting a T-800 on the top of some bridge. Cars passed by looking in awe and terror of the robotic killing machine while kids begged their parents to let them watch. Some did get out of the car and recorded the fight. That's when the T-800 grab Lincoln neck throwing him over the bridge and onto a truck.

Lincoln: Delta. Where the hell is Alcatraz and Luna!?

Delta: Luna is busy fighting two...She won by cutting the heads off with her arm blade and Alcatraz is leading those flying ones away.

The terminator leaps off the bridge onto a car and he jumps onto another truck climbing the top of it.

Lincoln: be a ready delta.

Lincoln gets into his fighting stance but that's when both trucks went into a tunnel and a giant wall blocks Lincoln side. He stood off guard looking until the T-800 burst through the brick wall grabbing a piece hitting Lincoln across the face with it. Lincoln rolls off the side of the truck and he grabs onto the side on the truck getting a cinder blast ready.

As the Terminator walks to the edge ready to end Lincoln the driver of the truck sped up and the terminator was wiped out by an oncoming bridge.

Lincoln: Damn!

Lincoln let's go and run to the body seeing the head just hanging onto the body, half the jaw and parts of his head was missing. The Terminator tried grabbing Lincoln until Lincoln just pulled the head off.

Lincoln: can't just leave the body her either.

Flashback ends.

Lincoln: Uh. Yeah. That's what happened when you fuck with the...um....um

Luna: White-haired ghost?

Luna walks into the room with Alcatraz.

Alcatraz: found out anything about them yet?

Jax: well the T-800 have a backup CPU and setting. Meaning if you shut them off. It'll wake right back up. After a while because of the backup system.

Lincoln: what if you punch it in the chest it just stop moving. Oh, you damaged the enteral body?

Jax: it'll begin to look over the systems and self-repair. If the damage isn't too great.

Luna: so that means the Sarah isn't dead?