Chapter fifty

CHAPTER FIFTY

For the ninth time that day (or whatever time of the day it was) I struggled to breath.

One of my lungs was punctured by one of my ribs (one of the many that were broken).

My healing powers were making it so I couldn't bleed out. It would be so much better if I could die, the pain would disappear.

"...Look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide..." The song continued.

The man I had learned to hate, loved to listen to music.

It annoyed me.

The man hummed along with the music as he brought the knife toward me for another strike.

I could feel Elizabeth in danger, her heartbeat racing and her breath quickening.

I let out a scream as the electrified device struck me in the rib cage on top of one of my broken ribs.

Please

make it stop.

Please,

please

make it stop.

"Hail Hydra." The man murmured in my ear with a smile before promptly stabbing me again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I just wanted to give you guys a little mini-chapter as a thanks.

"A thanks?" you ask

"Why, yes, a thanks!"

"For what?"

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

BA-DUM-TSSS

wrong kind of drum roll, come on, work with me here

dun-du-du-DUH

whatever

WE HIT SEVEN THOUSAND READS!!!

I'M SO PROUD OF ABSOLUTELY PROUD OF EVERYONE THAT HAS MADE IT THIS FAR AND EVERYONE THAT JUST CLICKED ON THIS STORY AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!

So, as a thanks, if anyone has any future hopes for this story, comment them here, and I'll see what I can do!

AS ALWAYS

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

READ

SEND

VOTE

SHARE

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I'M GOING WITH THESE WORDS

BYE! SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!

p.s. I watched Captain Marvel this weekend and wow