uno

there were ten seconds left for the match to end. everyone in the audience was looking forward to the great outcome, many of them were supporting their favorite team and others booing the opposing team. then shawn passed the ball to jack, causing people to get up from their seats in the stands, waiting for the long-awaited moment.

jack avery ran out hitting the players that stood in his way until finally he reached the end zone. hundreds of boys and girls burst into screams. the bicentennial tigers had won the internationals for the third time in a row. immediately, all the stands took to the field to congratulate the players, parents, friends, cheerleaders and the school band that played in that type of school activities. in that band was corbyn besson.

the blonde located jack surrounded by all his team, they were throwing him in the air while shouting his name again and again. as soon as they left him on the ground, he removed his helmet from his head and ran a hand through his curly hair now wet because of thesweat. he looked incredibly handsome in the team's golden uniform, without thinking twice, corbyn ran to him to approach him and kiss him in the most passionate way possible. the blond could feel his hands sliding down his back as he responded to his kiss.

"congratulations for winning," corbyn muttered breathlessly when he released his mouth.

jack smiled showing his perfect teeth. "is that your way of congratulating me for winning?" the blond nodded and brought his mouth back to mine. "then i want more of that."

jack kissed him again and this time it was a long kiss. "get out of here!" yelled jonah.

"get a room!" joked shawn.

"guys, you're ruining the moment," complained jack.

corbyn laughed. "christina has a party at her house tonight," corbyn muttered flirty. "to celebrate the triumph of the tigers."

"i have something better. you, me, a bed, my apartment, "whispered jack against the blond's ear.

"what do you say?" corbyn's cheeks heated. "do not you want to celebrate the triumph with your friends?"

"i want to celebrate my triumph with you."

corbyn backed away feeling a little nervous, but he hid his nervousness well. "i want to brag about my boyfriend at the party," the blond complained.

jack rolled his eyes and sighed.

"well we'll see if we celebrate just the two of us later." corbyn added to try to convince him.

the curly-haired boy smiled. "you mean that there's an opportunity?"

"yes, there is, but after the party. okay? "jack ran his hands around corbyn's waist and hit his body again.

"oh baby, i'll be looking forward to that party."

ΩΩΩ

for some reason corbyn felt sexy and powerful that day. he still wasn't sure if after christina's party, going to jack's apartment would be a good idea.

they were boyfriends for year and it was quite normal that after all that time, jack would like to take another step in their relationship. but inside, corbyn knew he wasn't ready to have sex with him yet.