nueve

on sunday morning corbyn had awakened by comparing the softness of his bed to zach's bed.

the blonde couldn't help it, zach's bed was much softer than his, or at least it had seemed for him yesterday.

during breakfast he had received a call from his mother from new york, she told him that she would arrive home on thursday afternoon.

his father was more of e-mails, so corbyn received one of them where he announced that his work was taking longer than usual, and that he would return on sunday.

socorbyn was once again alone in his gigant mansion which had no servants at all during this week. the blond thought about the advantages of having the house just for him. he could have a party, or he could invite his friends and make slumber parties, or he could talk to jack and tell him to come...

at that moment corbyn was about to slap himself. talk to jack? what am i thinking?

when he finished eating the scrambled eggs he had made himself, he was washing the dirty dishes without much desire when he received a message from anna asking him to go shopping with her.

quickly corbyn agreed feeling kinda happy, however his mood fell to the ground when he met anna at the mall. and christina and daniel were also there. he knew that daniel would come but he didn't know that christina would also do it.

"corbs!" anna exclaimed hugging him. "i'm glad you came."

the blonde threw christina a look that wasn't at all pleasing. "right now i'm regretting coming here."

"you're angry with me, i understand," christina murmured.

"angry? i'm annoyed. i only have one question for you, chris. why did you do it?"

"you mean why i recorded your fight with gabbie?"

"why did you upload that video to the internet? i thought we were friends, that's not something friends do. "

christina's lips trembled a little. "i just wanted everyone to see how you put gabbie in her place, you know, so they know it's better not to mess with you. but if it bothers you i'll delete it right now." she pulled her cell phone out of her bag. "deleted."

"even if you have deleted it, it doesn't matter because the whole school have already seeing it," corbyn replied annoyed.

"enough, we're not going to let a silly video end our friendship. corbs, chris already said that she didn't upload that video with a bad intention, "daniel murmured looking at the blonde. "and chris, don't do good things that look bad."

"i'm really sorry, can you forgive me?" exclaimed christina, looking at the blonde with the expression she used to use so her parents will forgive her after exceeding the limit of her credit card.

corbyn crossed his arms. "it's not something i can simply forgive."

"corbyn..." his three friends murmured at the same time.

the blonde sighed. "all right, i forgive you."

christina smiled and gave him a big hug, which corbyn returned without much encouragement. seconds after, anna joined the hug and later daniel.