treinta y tres

corbyn knew that zach was staring at him while the blonde pretended to be asleep. those chills in the back of his neck were always due to his penetrating gaze of zach. the blonde tried to keep the breath accompanied, but that became a difficult task when zach's fingers began to touch his face. first he stroked the line of his nose up to his eyebrows, then went down gently down his left cheek to stop at his lips.

corbyn heard him sigh heavily.

the cell phone in his pants pocket began to ring, so he had to get out of bed, being careful not to wake corbyn. "tate, i was hoping you would have forgotten my number," he exclaimed to the person behind the line. "mike oxford? i heard he retired from fighting a while ago... really? sounds interesting... money is the least, i want to fight him... i'm busy today, but arrange the meeting for tomorrow night. "

when the call ended, zach returned to corbyn's side on the bed and the blonde took advantage of that moment to slowly open his eyes pretending he had been asleep until now. "good morning," corbyn muttered, imitating a yawn.

zach's mouth arched in a half smile. "i was wondering how much longer you were going to fall asleep."

"i wasn't getting asleep." he hurried to say.

"i already told you." his thumb touched corbyn's lips again. "your lips tremble a little when you lie."

corbyn frowned and decided to change the subject. "i heard you talking on the cell phone," the blonde murmured. "do you really have to fight tomorrow?"

"mike oxford is a legend and wants to fight me, facing him is going to be a great challenge."

"but zach..."

"fighting in the arena is the only way i can discharge my anger, you should know that already."

"isn't there any other way i can help you deal with that?"

as soon as corbyn asked him that question, it was as if for a moment something dark crossed zach's mind, he opened his mouth to say something but immediately repented and shook his head. "no, there isn't" now it was he who decided to change the subject."

corbyn didn't know what to say.

"i think i could get used to this." zach talked again.

"what do you mean?" asked the confused blonde.

"i mean, i could get used to waking up and seeing your swollen face every day in the morning."

corbyn got up so fast from the bed, he almost tripped over one of his slippers on the floor. he looked at my own reflection in a huge mirror in my room and pursed his lips. he only had slightly swollen eyes, which was something completely normal, after all, that was the effect of sleeping so pleasantly next to the boy that made him tremble with just one look.

through the corbyn mirror he could see zach raising his arms, putting his hands to the back of his neck, so that the muscles of his biceps, chest and abdomen flexed. he smiled mockingly.

"i just remembered that you are a complete idiot," said corbyn, turning to look at him with his arms crossed over his chest.

zach smiled and shook his head. "but you drool over this idiot."

corbyn walked to the bed and sat astride him, then ran his hands down his neck and gave him a very passionate kiss. he wanted to know if he could make zach drool too, and he confirmed it the moment he heard zach let go of the air with force. his hands took him tightly by the waist and laid him on the bed, placing himself on top of him. once like that, he grabbed his hands and forced him to carry them over my head.