cuarenta y siete

this couldn't be happening, it had to be a joke, it had to be a horrible nightmare, corbyn thought.

why? why was this happening to me?

the whole body of the blonde was shaking with shame, he could hear everyone mocking or saying unpleasant comments about the video.

the director herron approached his secretary and she quickly addressed the security men of the school, who shot out of the auditorium to go to the screening room. when it was impossible for corbyn to continue to endure this humiliation, he rose from his place and ran out of the auditorium, but not before hearing the laughter of almost half of the school.

he had just been humiliated, had just been exposed to everyone.

oh, my fucking god. i'm so dead.

as corbyn walked with quick steps down the school hall to get out of here, a hand closed on his arm forcing him to stop. corbyn didn't need to look at the person to know who it was.

"matthe ..." he began, but corbyn didn't want to hear him say his name.

when he turned to face him, he lifted one of his hands and directed it hard to his face, slapping him hard in front of everyone.

that surprised him, but corbyn was so angry that all he wanted to do was give him another, and then another and another.

"you're fucking asshole." corbyn said sobbing. "how could you...? how..?"

"i know what you're thinking, but i swear i didn't... i'm not the only one to blame."

corbyn let go of his grip. "if what you wanted was to ruin my life, congratulations, you've got it, after all that is the only thing you've done since the day i met you."

corbyn was about to leave when zach grabbed my arm again, this time a little sharper.

"listen to me, i didn't record that video." he growled angrily. he hadn't liked the accusations of his blonde. "i don't even know who the hell took care of putting it on the projector, but it wasn't me."

"are you serious?"

"yes. i was wrong, i wanted to ruin your life but i regretted it. my revenge was bullshit compared to seeing you smile every day. i would never hurt you."

zach's words were beautiful but corbyn knew he was lying because he had already done it.

the blonde boy smiled somewhat mockingly. "it's funny that you say that, when you've hurt me enough." zach's jaw contracted and he looked at him as if corbyn had just hurt him with his words, seconds later he released him. "i don't want to see you again, zach. and i don't want your excuses. i want you to disappear from my life."

zach said nothing, just stood there looking at him completely speechless. corbyn swallowed and resumed his way to the exit, once in the parking lot he got into his car and accelerated.

all he wanted was to disappear.

ΩΩΩ