treinta y uno

"excuse me?" exclaimed zach visibly confused.

corbyn's mother who seemed to be in shock, blinked rapidly and shook her head a couple of times. she approached zach and touched his face, followed by his shoulders until she stopped in his arms.

"you are just what i was looking for, excellent complexion, perfect face... and a boy who breaks with all rules. look at your stature, god, you're short but attractive. they will love you."

"mom." her son called her, but all her attention was on zach.

corbyn was feeling invisible. like always.

"do you have tattoos? because that..." she stopped talking and looked around, it looked like she was looking for someone. "jane!" shouted saskia, corbyn's mother. "come and take this guy's measurements now!"

a pretty short girl with brown hair stopped doing what she was doing to run to where zach was with a yellow ribbon in her hands. she quickly began to measure his shoulders, arms and even his chest. zach looked at corbyn as if he were waiting for some kind of explanation, but the truth was that the blonde was just as confused as he was.

"i have been looking for someone like you for a long time." his mother murmured. "but nobody fit the bad boy profile. have you ever worked as a model? "

"no." zach replied, he looked awkward. unconfortable.

"would you like to work as one?"

"actually, i'm not interested in that shi..."

"you just have to take a couple of pictures. i will pay you very well. " saskia interrupted him.

zach's eyes almost shone. "okay." they shook hands and corbyn's mother smiled triumphantly.

"great." she said heading to the room, which seemed more like a study. "ed prepare the lighting, andy, you the camera, laura i need an icy mocha and jane, bring the set number eight to..." she looked at zach without knowing his name.

"dean." he murmured.

"bring set number eight for my new model, dean."

jane took zach and indicated the place where he could change, zach looked at corbyn before disappearing behind a door. corbyn approached his mother and watched as she moved her fingers on a tablet where she seemed to be planning everything for a new collection of clothes.

"mom..." the blonde tried again, but remained invisible.

"miss besson, miss paily wants to know what time she will receive the list with the shoes for the collection." exclaimed a brunette girl with a cell phone in her hand.

"tell her i already sent her the list by email this morning." the girl left after a nod and a blond boy appeared in front of them with two belts in his hands. "use black, beige is awful."

"mom when did you..."

the same brunette girl with the cell phone in her hand returned to interrupt corbyn again. "miss besson, miss paily comments that no email has arrived."

corbyn's mother rolled her eyes and snatched the cell phone from her hands. "is it so difficult to find an email that i sent you at eight in the morning? look it up well because i won't send it again and poor you if you can't find it. "saskia hung up. "do i have to do everything myself?"

"i'm sorry" the brunette apologized walking away.

corbyn sighed in resignation and turned around. getting her mother's attention was always a battle, especially when the house was full of her employees and models walking everywhere.

"oh honey, were you trying to tell me something?" she asked finely when he saw that corbyn was leaving.

"no," said the blond without turning to look at her.

"by the way, where did you get that boy?" asked his mother, but corbyn didn't want to talk about zach, he just wanted to talk to his mother about each one of them, so he didn't answer it.

he just wanted a normal family.

ΩΩΩ

zach appeared half an hour later looking for corbyn and found him in the kitchen. it took almost nothing to pounce on him and kiss him. but when corbyn was going to deepen the kiss was when something in the pocket of zach's pants began to vibrate. at first zach didn't pay attention and continued devouring corbyn's mouth, but seeing that his cell phone kept vibrating, he looked at the screen and frowned.

he pulled away from corbyn to answer the call. "what's going on?" he asked the person on the other side of the line. "what?" his eyebrows frowned even more. "where are you?"

"who is it?" corbyn tried to ask, but zach raised a finger telling him to keep quiet.

"fuck, kay, what the hell were you thinking?" a shiver ran through corbyn's entire body. "stay there, i'm coming for you."

zach hung up and walked to the door without even looking at corbyn or giving him an explanation. the blonde ran to him and stopped him by the arm. zach turned to look at him very upset.

"are you going to go for kay?"

"she is in trouble, i must go."

"what kind of problem?"

zach shook his head. "if i explain it to you, you wouldn't understand it and i would only be wasting my time." zach broke free of corbyn's grip. "i have to go."

a lot of feelings approached the blonde and he felt my lips tremble. "zach..."

but he was already gone.

===
word count: 911

ik this is a really short and shitty chapter. sorry.

𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥

𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥