dieciseis

minutes later the taxi driver turned on the radio to listen to the news of the moment. at least corbyn now had something to distract him, and to stop thinking about the stupid de zach dean and gabbie gonzalez.

corbyn lowered the window, so that the wind breeze leaked into the car ruffling his hair. it felt good to feel the air hitting his face, it was refreshing, relaxing and very pleasant.

corbyn closed his eyes for a few seconds, wishing he were home when the car stopped in its tracks, he had been about to move from the back seat to the front seat.

"what's going on? why do you stop...? "asked corbyn but he stopped talking when he saw what was going on.

there was no doubt. zach dean had definitely lost his mind.

what the hell did he think he was doing?

zach had forced the taxi driver to stop when he put his car in the middle of the avenue. the brown haired boy got out of his opel and walked to the taxi.

"get out of the car." he ordered corbyn when he saw the green eyes of corbyn peeking out the car window.

the taxi driver seemed as confused as the blonde, and no one could blame him.

"did you really go crazy?" corbyn spoke still in the car.

"get out of the car." zach repeated. "don't force me to take you by force."

take me out by force? what was he talking about?

the only thing corbyn could think then was that he was very angry. if zach thought corbyn was going to listen to him he was very wrong, the last thing corbyn wanted was to know something about him.

the blonde wouldn't forgive how he had gone to gabbie's party just to annoy him, how he had passed his hands all over gabbie's body and much less, how he had let gabbie dance in that way.

"no." corbyn exclaimed.

the muscles of zach's chin tensed, he was visibly upset but that didn't matter to corbyn. the blonde wasn't going to get out of the car for any reason. however, when corbynsaw that glint in zach's eyes he knew that he should have obeyed.

with long strides he approached the taxi, opened the door and took his arm, forcing him out of the car. that left corbyn with his mouth open.

"let me go! what do you think you're doing?" the oldest one complained, trying to get rid of his grip. but as always, it was useless. maybe i needed to exercise more and take some self-defense classes, the blonde thought.

"i'm kidnapping you, what do you think am i doing?"

after pulling corbyn out of the car he closed the door and threw a twenty-dollar bill to the driver. he took them still confused and frowned trying to understand the scene.

"enough zach! let me go!" yelled the blonde as zach dragged him to his truck.

"you're very noisy," zach complained.

corbyn hit him hard in the stomach trying to get away but there was no way to make zach let him go. "i said to let me go!"