cuarenta y seis

days after his break with zach, corbyn's father had returned home just when he wasn't at his best. and it was normal for a boy to cry for the break up with his boyfriend. the only thing he really needed at times like those was the love, affection and support of his parents, the problem was that his father was different from most, so his way of giving love, support and affection was buying a luxury bmw car for corbyn.

of course it didn't have the desired effect, because even holding the keys of what was going to be his first car didn't make him feel a little better, quite the opposite, he began to feel like shit after his father had another call of work and will end up flying to spain that same day.

however, he was already used to that.

the only good thing about having his own car, was that now he no longer needed freddie, his old driver, or a uber to move to other places. deep down, he thanked his ex-boyfriend jack for teaching him to drive during these two months.

after buying a nice and appetizing fruit basket in a store next to the supermarket, corbyn made sure to place it in the passenger seat with great care as not to spoil it, and sat in the driver sit.

he drove for 45 minutes to reach his destination, took the fruit basket again and got out of the car. when he entered the hospital reception he was greeted by jane, who was the nurse who had attended them the day he and zach visited his mother for the first time.

"she will love your gift, dear." the woman murmured, when corbyn left the fruit basket on the counter.

the blonde smiled. jane went with him to the elevator, where the blonde climbed to the third floor of the place. once there, he went to the room of ella rogers, whom he greeted upon entering.

visiting zach's mother in secret had become his secret, his little secret.

"i hope you don't mind if i come to see you almost every day," he exclaimed, sitting in a seat next to her.

corbyn had almost two months coming to visit her, which was the same time he had been separated from zach.

like the first time he had visited this place, ella was sitting in a comfortable chair staring at the white wall in front of her. her gaze was lost, and her mind seemed to be somewhere else.

"i brought some fruit, jane is taking care of cutting it into small pieces." corbyn continue talking, even when he never received an answer from her.

it was incredible how the passing of the years seemed to have no effect on her, who looked the same as in the photograph he had found long ago in zach's room. her face was still very young, she had not a single trace of wrinkles, her long, wavy hair, a beautiful honey color, framed her face just like a porcelain doll, and her eyes, like his son's, still they kept that unusual glow. without a doubt she was a really beautiful woman.

"yesterday i met zach." corbyn murmured, he liked to talk to her about his days whenever he came to see her, somehow he could feel that she did listen to him. "i went to have a little fun with my friends, when he suddenly appeared. he saved me from a boy trying to hit me, i think..." corbyn glanced at her sideways. "he looked very good, he looked very healthy. he seems to have started eating well, that's good."

corbyn remembered something he had forgotten to tell her.

"by the way, zach returned to the school soccer team. everyone is very happy because they weren't doing very well in the season, so the return of zach could mean the championship in this last tournament of the year."