treinta y dos

after zach left him alone to run after kay, corbyn decided to go up to his room and take a long foam bath. he needed some time alone, he wanted to relax, and he also wanted to erase zach's memories from him and he making love that morning.

he was upset, very upset.

corbyn opened the hot water and added rose-scented liquid soap in the bathtub, so that the more it filled with water, hundreds of bubbles began to form on the surface. he undressed and threw away the disgusting clothes of zach.

corbyn turned out the lights and lit a couple of candles, put on some music and closed her eyes while sam smith sang 'how do you sleep?'

the blond couldn't stop wondering, what would have been so important to make zach lightning after that girl's call? zach had only said that she was in trouble, but what kind of trouble?

his cell phone began to ring on a bedside table that he had placed next to the bathtub and immediately stretched to reach him, but the emotion in his body vanished when he saw the name of the person on the screen.

'mss bitch steal your boyfriend' had sent corbytn a message. and that was not zach's number, it was gabbie's.

corbyn replied thinking that maybe it was time to change that name.

"do you already know?" was the first thing gabbie said.

"know what?"

"i see, you still don't know..." her voice had a touch of emotion and malice, he knew she was about to release a gossip, a big one. "as usual, christina's parties always end with some drama."

"yes, at the party before this one, the drama involved us," corbyn reminded her.

"god, don't mention it to me! anyway, the drama of yesterday's party was even more exciting, and you missed it because you were so damn drugged. "

"i didn't know those brownies had drug!" corbyn heard her laugh. "what did i miss then?"

"you know that shawn is a guy who fucks everything that has legs, right? well the point is that yesterday shawn and christina were having sex in one of the rooms above when bry surprised them."

"bry, the girl from the band?"

"yes."

"mmm... i don't think that is more exciting than ours."

"i'm not done yet. bry made a whole fuss, apparently she was dating shawn. the girl went crazy with jealousy and dragged christina by the hair to the room where the party was."gabbie started to laugh but corbyn just felt sorry. "and christina was totally naked covering herself with a sheet!"

"i can't believe she did that to chris, poor girl."

"and that's not the worst, while chris and bry fought over who shawn's girlfriend was, bry told everyone present at that party that she was expecting a baby."

"is bry pregnant of shawn?"

"yes, can you believe it? pregnant of that idiot, what a horror. "