cuatro

corbyn left the headmaster's office, but couldn't find zach anywhere. it was as if the earth had swallowed him.

had he left school? and why does it bother him so much to talk about your relationship with the headmaster?

maybe he had some family problem, problem which had nothing to do with corbyn. the blond at the end decided to stop thinking about this issue and return to his daily routine. the rest of the day passed quite slowly, the classes were boring and his classmates continued to look at him as if he was the husband of some dangerous gangster.

also with that new buzz about zach and him doing "undue" things in the maintenance room hanging around the school, it only made things worse. deep down the blond knew it had been a bad idea to say he was dating zach dean, but he though it was too late to retract.

during lunch in the cafeteria, corbyn took a bowl of salad and some fruit and then went to the table where he used to sit with his friends. his friends were waiting for him, everyone except gabbie.

she was at the center table with the guys on the football team, sitting on the legs of jack. corbyn couldn't help but roll his eyes. obviously she just did it to annoy him, since he used to sit on jack that way just a few days ago.

corbyn had to bite the inside of his cheek to avoid doing some kind of expression that showed how jealous he was at that moment. he didn't want his friends to notice.

"sooo?" anna murmured, placing her elbows on the table.

corbyn stuck a piece of tomato in his mouth and raised an eyebrow pretending not to understand his question. "so, what?" he asked when he finished chewing.

"don't be a fool, corbs, we want to know the whole story" exclaimed daniel putting himself in the same position as anna. sometimes it was strange to know that they were brother and sister, since they behaved like best friends. "how was the love between you and dean born?"

"do not omit any details" that was christina.

"well, there's really not much to tell... it just happened." he murmured trying not to give much importance.

"tell us!" anna demanded.

"we want to hear everything!" daniel also demanded.

damn it, corbyn, make up something quick ... after all you're pretty good with the lies since this weekend.

"where do i begin?" the blond think of something quick. "it all started one night at the gas station in the center, jack was loading the tank of his car when he had to go to the bathroom, that's when i decided to go into the store to buy some snacks, but when i left there a couple of guys stopped me. and they demanded my my wallet, my phone, my everything, while threatening me with a knife." the three of them looked at him with too much attention, as if they didn't want to miss any details of his newly invented history.

"was zach one of the assailants?" anna asked.

"i wouldn't be surprised, after all they say zach is dedicated to robbing self-service stores..." added christina.

"no, zach wasn't one of the assailants." corbyn interrupted them. "he was the one who came to my rescue, beat up the two boys and then made sure that they didn't harm me... he was like a hero to me, since then we kept in contact."