veintiuno

corbyn knew that those tremors in his fingers weren't normal at all. he was scared, very scared. all he could think about was getting away from zach and running out of this place.

but the blonde couldn't do it, his legs refused to move and he didn't know if it was because of the fear he felt at that moment, or because he didn't really want to leave him alone.

zach suffered from attacks of anger, he had inherited it from his father. that's why he fought in this place, to release all that fury inside him. if corbyn left now, it was very likely that he would end up killing his opponent tonight. corbyn was sure that the last time, if ha had not interfered in the fight, that boy would already be buried ten feet underground and zach possibly in prison.

"are you afraid of me now, corbyn? you have not stopped trembling,"zach murmured.

he sounded proud, as if seeing him tremble with fear was quite an achievement for him. corbyn had to calm down, zach wasn't going to hurt me.

the blonde shook his head. "no," he tried to sound firm, but his voice trembled a little. "i'm not afraid of you."

zach cocked his head. "maybe nobody has told you," zach approached the blonde with long slow steps, as if it were an animal about to devour its prey. "but your lips tremble when you lie."

"i'm not lying. i'm not afraid of you, zach."

those words just made him even more angry.

"go away corbyn. get out before he commits complete stupidity."his warm breath collided with corbyn's.

"i know you're afraid to become someone like your father, but that will not happen."

the punch he hit on the wall behind corbyn, inches from his face, scared him. inevitably the blonde's body began to tremble again.

"you don't know all the will power that is costing me to restrain myself right now," roared zach. "go away, i won't repeat it again."

he was so close to corbyn that he could almost feel all that anger inside him, corbyn felt so helpless. he wanted to do something to help him, but he didn't know exactly what.

the older one raised an arm and placed the palm of his hand on zach's chest, his heart was beating very fast and his breathing was very fast, it was until he noticed how his whole body was shaking, that corbyn stopped shaking and rolled him with both arms.

zach was suffering. he didn't want to be like his father, he detested him. he didn't want to hurt anyone, but he couldn't control himself. he didn't want to be alone, but it was the only way not to hurt someone.

"i'm not going to leave you alone ..." muttered corbyn feeling zach's breath against his chest. "so don't ask me to leave."

"let me go."

"no."

"corbyn."

"if you want to push me, just do it. i'm not going to let you go. "

"fuck, you're so..." the muscles in his back tensed, but he did nothing to try to push corbyn away. "stubborn."

the tremors in zach's body became weaker and his breathing returned to normal. a hug was not the best medicine for an attack of anger, but it was the only thing that had occurred to corbyn and apparently, it had worked.