trece

chapter dedicated to -jorbyns

===

when the classes ended, zach still didn't show signs of life, corbyn had called him on his phone a couple of times but the voicemail kept on ringing automatically.

the blonde could only think of two options, the first and probably the true one was that zach was avoiding him, and the second and less likely was that something had happened to him.

but he was zach dean, what could happen to the boy who could kick the butt of a whole gang without getting hurt?

in front of the entrance to the institute was corbyn's driver, freddie, waiting for him in his family car, but the last thing corbyn wanted now was to go home.

the blond approached the car and asked him to lower his window. "is something wrong, mr. besson?" freddie asked.

corbyn shook his head. "i was going to go to the mall with a friend, i'm not going to need your services this afternoon so you can go home."

freddie frowned a little. "are you sure? i can pick you up no matter what time it is. "

"it's not necessary, i'm going to sleep at anna's house. right, anna? "corbyn asked the blonde, who was deep in her cell phone with christina at her side.

"yes, sure," anna answered absently.

"now you can go."

freddie just sighed. "okay, but please, mr. besson, call your parents to inform them that you will stay at your friend's house."

"yes, don't worry. i'll let them know. see you tomorrow."

when the car was far enough away so that freddie could no longer see corbyn, the blonde approached anna and christina.

anna removed her eyes from her phone and looked confused. "what did i just say yes to? it wasn't a night of passion with your driver, right? because he's cure and kind, but he's not my type."

christina made an expression of disgust.

corbyn laughed and took out his cell phone to send a message to his parents. "no, i just told him i would stay to sleep in your house."

"will you sleep over at my house? cool! we can see again the season one of the umbrela academy. "

"the umbrela academy? really? "said christina with a displeased face.

"no, i'm not going to stay at your house no matter how much i want to see the hargreeves again. although that's what my parents are going to think. actually i want to go to zach's apartment. "

anna smiled flirtatiously. "so are you going to spend the night with him?"

corbyn was about to snort, but instead he just smiled. "i'm going to call a taxi, if my parents talk to your house, tell them i'm asleep or make up something."