extra - uno

long before being a father or even knowing that he would be one, zach always wondered how it would feel to have a child. how would his father have felt when he was born? and he also wondered if he could love his son.

he had seen many change their attitude to having a child, but he couldn't understand how it changed to have a child. zach understood that first of all, when the time came, his son would be the most important thing for him. or so the brown-haired boy would try to be that way.

his son would be the reason he would wake up every morning would smile and try to be a better man than yesterday. for whom he would work every day, trying to ensure a prosperous future for my son, full of opportunities to fulfill his dreams and goals.

when zach saw him every night before bed, he couldn't help wondering how something so perfect could be part of him. because that little being was his son, part of him and the man he loved, and he couldn't feel more grateful to life for what he had.

then he understood how special it felt to be a father.

zach wasn't sure he deserved it, but until the last day of life he would do my best to be worthy of them. these were all things, which from his point of view were the good side of the story. but he was not so naive as to believe that fatherhood would be a path of roses.

and although jeremy was, for him, the perfect baby, he was still a baby.

and what is the third thing that babies do besides eating and sleeping? do shit.

babies shit a lot, more than zach and corbyn would like. every time zach had tried to change jeremy's diaper, for some reason, everything ended in disaster. he couldn't even take it off before it ended up in some impossible way muddy of all kinds of things. in conclusion, jeremy's diaper had never changed by zach.

but that was about to change, because corbyn had just left home after asking him to take care of his son while he visited daniel and anna. zach thought about refusing and telling him to invite them home so that he could escape the matter. but that would have been selfish and he knew that corbyn deserved a break so he nodded and said goodbye to him with a short kiss on the lips.

they had to help each other.

also how could he deny him to go out with whoever he wants? no.

corbyn was so good, with his lovely smile and those beautiful and bright green eyes, that when he asked for something, and looked at him, so innocent and beautiful, zach was not able to deny him anything. he was completely in love with that man, and he felt completely proud and fortunate of having him. because he knew, with the same certainty that the blonde felt the same way he did.

otherwise he wouldn't have escaped from changing the diaper for more than a month. on the other hand, for some time he had been considering, or rather planning, to ask corbyn to marry him. he was not able to see his future with someone other than him, he didn't want someone other than him.

but the truth was that zach was terrified that corbyn said no.

not because corbyn didn't love him, because he knew he did. but because there were currently many people who saw marriage as mere paperwork. a nonsense process that only deteriorated relations. something unnecessary to unite two people and that the rest knew that they loved each other. well, although in some part the foregoing was true, zach was a hopeless romantic who couldn't help dreaming of seeing the man he loved beside him at the altar dressed in a beautiful suit.