cincuenta

"so, your father buy you an apartment." exclaimed jack, walking back and forth. "and it is not like any other apartment. it's a fucking apartment in the best damn area of ​​the city. "

"you missed mentioning that it is a penthouse." corbyn muttered, taking a small sip of the cup of hot chocolate he held in his hands.

jack just made the hot chocolate so it was pretty hot and corbyn burned the tip of his tongue.

"oh fuck. first a car and now an apartment. what's next? a pony? "

corbyn laughed. "a pony would be a great thing." he joked. "i should have asked for that."

"at least there is something good in all this." corbyn looked at him arching one of his eyebrows, realizing the blond's expression he added. "i mean the fact that your father accepted that he was wrong and promised to change."

"yes, that's a good thing."

when he took a second sip of the cup, corbyn felt like he was no longer burning so much. "do you want something else?" jack asked when he saw how corbyn almost finished his cup of chocolate.

the blonde shook his head. "no, i'm fine. thank you."

"sure? there is still peanut butter in the cupboard, if you want some."

lately, peanut butter was something that fascinated corbyn. there were times when he took a boat and finished it to a spoonful in a jiffy, and that was rare, since he had never liked peanut butter as much as now.

the blonde assumed it was due to the famous cravings.

he still didn't believe it. when he passed out at jack's house they went to the hospital thinking that it had been something serious and ended up being a lack of food not only for corbyn but for the baby inside him.

pregnant. corbyn was pregnant.

they said the tests were wrong, it passed like in cases of 1 in 1 million and corbyn still felt dizzy at the news.

corbyn still didn't know whether to keep the baby or abort, since he felt he was very young and that zach, the father, was not going to be by his side.

but for some strange reason he wanted to have it.

corbyn shook his head and pulled the blanket with which he was covered a little, right now, he was sitting in the armchair of jack's room, with his knees stuck to his chest. and that was in fact one of his favorite positions now that i was...

"i still can't believe you're going to have a baby." jack suddenly exclaimed, taking a seat next to me.

corbyn sighed. "i can't believe it either."

"and one that isn't mine," jack said, making corbyn turn his head to look at him with an expression of surprise.

"what?"

"just kidding," said jack, laughing at what corbyn responded by nudging him in the ribs.

then they both laughed as in the old days and corbyn felt calm again.