seis

"i think we should change the routine for today." exclaimed gabbie while the cheerleaders did stretching exercises.

corbyn could see everything from his position. they were all ready to perform the hymn of the institute. but he couldn't concentrate on anything as he watched gabbie shake her ass in front of the squad of the football team.

in front of jack.

being together in class was too much, but having her even in games made corbyn want to throw her out of that pyramid of cheerleaders.

"are you okay?" daniel asked corbyn nudging him to get his attention.

"what?" corbyn asked turning his head to look at the blue eyes of his best friend, then processed the words of daniel. "yes, yes i'm fine."

"ok, it's that you've been looking at it for ten minutes and people are waiting for orders, we have to play the anthem now."

corbyn was in charge of directing the band. "sure, let's do it."

everyone nodded and scattered through the stands to have some free time.

finally, it was time to go out into the country and play the music. corbyn took a breath and refused to let things related to jack or gabbie affect him.

ΩΩΩ

"let's go, baby!" shouted gabbie forcefully. corbyn didn't need to be at her side to listen to her. the problem was that he was by her side and she was leaving him almost deaf.

the match was between the bicentenary eagles and the red bulls, it was a long-awaited match since the red bulls came from the famous and prestigious prescott vanity institute, a strong and powerful competition for bicentenary high school.

corbyn moved a little away from the group of people who shouted each time jack picked up the ball. he was looking for zach. but he couldn't find him between the stands.

he hadn't seen him at school during the classes of the day either, so going to his apartment yesterday had been a total waste of time for corbyn.

where is he? he said he would be here, but he was nowhere to be seen. i'm stupid for trusting him. why did i believe him? those were the questions that haunted the blond's head since morning.

he is an idiot.

big screams made corbyn look back at the field again, just as jack knocked down two players from the red bulls, then made an amazing score.

hundreds of students erupted in shouts and applause. corbyn's chest was inflated with joy and he wanted to shout words of encouragement to jack, but he froze instantly.

i can't do it, we are not together anymore.

it was then that jack looked directly at the blond with a big smile on his face, as if he expected some reaction on his part. but corbyn didn't move, he froze. jack still surrounded by his teammates while he was congratulated by them, he kissed the palm of one of his hands and then threw it in the direction of corbyn like in a football style. did he really just do that?