treinta y nueve

zach was standing in the center of the arena, staring at mike oxford, who was lying on the ground with his face swollen and covered in blood. the fight must have ended a while ago, but since mike didn't seem willing to accept his defeat, he continued to get up to keep fighting.

"get up," zach exclaimed in a terribly familiar tone of voice.

when mike's poor man tried to get up for the fifth time, his arms faltered and he was taken back to the ground. this time it was going to be impossible to get up, he looked too hurt to continue.

"finish him! finish him! finish him!" the crowd shouted.

"didn't you hear me?" zach insisted, stepping slowly toward mike. "i said get up, you bastard."

"enough." mike oxford spat crawling on the floor, completely dejected. "you win, okay? don't come near me, you fucking psychopath. "

"looks like mikey can't go on anymore!" announced the voice of tate through the arena's speakers. "the winner! the terrible and matchless beast, zach dean! "

a pair of men dressed in black stood in front of mike oxford when zach tried to reach him, they were surely his personal safety and of course, they were not going to allow zach to continue hitting him when the fight was over.

"dean! dean! dean! "everyone started shouting when the lights went on.

corbyn had to go back to the dressing room right now, if zach saw him among the spectators, he was certainly going to be very angry.

"don't forget my words, corbyn. zach knows what he needs, and he also knows that you can never give it to him." the blonde boy heard kay's voice as he walked away, corbyn didn't have to turn to see her to know she was smiling.

after crossing a whole sea of ​​people, corbyn enriched in the dressing room, sat in the chair where he was supposed to stay and took out his cell phone again looking for some game. the dressing room door slammed open and zach entered through it, was drenched in sweat and was also breathing hard.

corbyn knew he hadn't taken his anger out enough.

the blonde rose from his place. "are you alright?" corbyn asked and fortunately, his voice didn't tremble.

his dark eyes fixed on the corbyn greens but he didn't say a single word, he just stayed in his place, looking at him with his fists clenched at his sides and breathing very fast.

suddenly and almost causing a great scare to corbyn, zach walked towards him and stopped just a few centimeters, pulled one of his hands and placed it on his chest, so that corbyn could feel the fast beating of his heart.

why...?

zach closed his eyes tightly trying to calm his own breath.

"zach ..."

"just give me a minute," he said still a little agitated.

he was trying to calm his anger the way corbyn had seen it before, placing the blonde's palm on his heart. corbyn smiled at the idea and ended with the short distance that separated them to pass both arms around his body.