diez

"enough!" cried corbyn, his voice echoing throughout the center. "stop please."

zach's fist stopped just inches from ashton's face. he looked slowly towards the direction where corbyn was and even though everything was terribly dark, corbyn could see how zach's chocolate eyes recognized him.

finally he seemed to have left that trance and was again the zach before. zach looked at his blood covered hands and opened his eyes in surprise.

corbyn could not keep looking at that scene anymore. he turned around and ran out of there, pushing everyone who stood in his way. he climbed the stairs as fast as he could and left that terrifying place.

as soon as fresh air hit his face, he knew he was going to faint. corbyn had to lean against a brick wall he had nearby to keep from coming down to keep my balance. corbyn was going to throw up, he could feel it.

"it seems that a prince lost his castle" muttered the voice of a girl.

corbyn put a hand to his mouth to avoid the retching.

"what's a beauty like you doing in this kind of place?" muttered another girl's voice.

when the blonde looked towards the place where the voices came from, he found a group of two boys and two girls looking at him from head to toe as if he were some creature never before seen. they looked as bad as zach, so corbyn decided it would be best to get away from them.

"where do you think you're going?" exclaimed one of the boys, taking his arm.

"let me go, please," the blond murmured calmly.

"wow, what a polite boy," said the other, approaching corbyn. "he said please"

"what other fine things can you say?" asked the redhead girl interested in corbyn.

the blond ignored them. "i told you to let me go." he tried to make him let go, but the more he tried, the more his fingers were buried in the corbyn skin.

corbyn winced in pain. "i like him, he has a pretty face," the girl said to the other. it seemed that they were choosing who would take him. as if corbyn was an object.

"enough, let me go!" cried corbyn, slapping the boy who had him by the arm.

that seemed to make him angry, because he pushed corbyn against the brick wall while his friends surrounded them.

"it's mine. i like the wild ones..." said the boy putting his mouth close in the blonde's ear. "i hope that when i make you moan, you'll say 'harder, please.'"

the only thing corbyn could think about was the disgusting they were and the desire to run away.

"what did you say?" one of the hands of the girl with the redhead began to climb under the corbyn shirt. the blonde noticed her cold hand and its rough texture against his skin. "oh so did you said you like this?"

"let me go!"

it had been a mistake to come to this place. he didn't belong here, he just wanted to go home.

"do you like it?" the girl asked, having fun touching corbyn.

"remove your disgusting hands from him," exclaimed a powerful and husky voice.