cuarenta y uno

corbyn had much more free time since the coach not only took him the position of captain and now daniel had taken his place, but had also kicked him out of the team.

"i think i broke my back." gabbie said holding her back with her hand as she left the practice of the cheerleaders.

corbyn didn't understand why the coach expelled him from his team but let gabbie stay with the cheerleaders. it wasn't fear but he wasn't going to argue more.

anna was next to gabbie.

"me too." anna muttered, sitting next to corbyn. the blonde was waiting for daniel to come out and ask him how he was leading the team. "i've always wanted a japanese woman to get on my back and give me a foot massage, as well as in the movies." anna spoke again.

"fuck, christina." gabbie exclaimed, stretching. "i hate her so much, she put me at the lower base of the pyramid, who does she think she is?"

"what happened?" corbyn asked confused.

"the coach has made christina captain and she has lost her mind." gabbie said.

"the new routine is horrible, we may not qualify for state companies for the first time in history this year." commented amanda, a girl from the team.

"take that for granted," added daniel joining them. "i've seen you from afar and it was awful."

anna laid her head on corbyn's legs and stretched her arms above her head, trying to stretch her back muscles. anna had to be the bottom of the pyramid too. withstanding the weight of ten girls was, without a doubt, a terrible punishment.

"corbs, give me a massage," he said using his little girl voice tone.

"get your grandmother give it to you." corbyn said with a snort. anna stared at him and he smiled. "turn around."

anna turned around and closed her eyes as corbyn tried to lower the tension in her back muscles. "have you ever been told that you have magic hands?" she asked corbyn.

the blonde laughed. "yes, they tell me every day." he was being sarcastic.

"surely zach tells you that often." gabbie murmured, smiling halfway. the brown girl's eyes widened as she saw something in the corbyn's neck. "especially with that hickey."

corbyn opened his green eyes in surprise. "what hickey?"

gabbie approached him and brushed the blonde boy's neck with her fingers. "it's huge."

"oh my god." corbyn was going to kill zach. "are you sure it's a hickey? maybe it's a mosquito bite. "

but remembering yesterday night, corbyn's face instantly warmed up.

"no, it's definitely a hickey. zach knows how to leave a mark." gabbie scoffed.

was the hickey really so big? had zach gone mad? he clearly knew that corbyn hated that he did that, especially since his skin was excessively pale, so that one of those marks stood out more than anything else.

"are you coming to the mall?" asked anna.

but corbyn shook his head. "i'm going to sneak into the showers of the locker room to take a shower. as i still have the band card, they will let me pass. "corbyn said.