once

"jack?" corbyn asked don't believing he was there, as he saw him sitting on the hood of his car.

jack crossed his arms and tried to smile. "hey."

"what are you doing here?" the blonde asked.

"that's the same thing i wanted to ask you. are you here alone? " his tone sounded between annoyed and worried.

"no, i... i came here with zach. and you?"

"i came with some friends."

that was weird, jack didn't have friends to visit this kind of sites. at least not that corbyn knew. what was he doing here then?

"i see..."

jack looked incredibly handsome that night, dressed in a dark gray button-down shirt and tight black pants. his curly hair was ruffled.

after looking at each other for a few minutes, corbyn looked down and concentrated on looking at an empty beer can lying on the floor.

"where is he?" jack finally asked.

"i lost him there" and he is fucking with his 'special girl', he added corbyn in his mind.

"did he leave you alone?"

"no..."

"i would never leave you alone and less in a place like this."

"jack..."

he sat up and opened the passenger door of his car. "get in, i'll take you home."

the blond crossed his arms and showed him his best face of indignation. he wasn't going to get in his car and pretend that nothing had happened between them. how did he even offer to take me home? how dare he even talk to me?

"i'm fine, thanks."

"corbyn, get in the car."

the blond turned his back on him and returned back to the bar, which was full of people. he hoped that in this way jack would lose sight of him and leave for good, but corbyn didn't expect that jack would follow him and even worst, that he would find him easily and take his arm to keep him from fleeing from him.

"what are you doing?" jack asked annoyed.

"i try to find zach." corbyn wanted to get out of his grip but jack refused to let go of his arm. jack refused to let corbyn go. "you don't belong in this club, nor do i, let's get out of here."

"let go."

the people around them looked at them curiously, as if they were wondering what they were doing there. it was too obvious that neither of them fit in this place.

"corbs."

every time the blonde heard him call him that way, the barriers he so desperately tried to put between his heart and jack collapsed one after the other easily. even though he didn't want to admit it, his presence here made his entire body tremble with emotion.