doce

after the encounter between corbyn and zach in one of the classrooms, the blonde's head was a mess.

it had already been two days since that kiss and without clutch that didn't prevent the memory remained fresh in corbyn's mind. every time he closed his eyes, he could feel the warmth of zach's lips on his.

corbyn had to force himself to stop thinking about that.

"are you angry?" zach asked for the umpteenth time during math class.

zach was standing next to corbyn with his head resting on the desk he shared at the blonde, looking at him with too much attention. zach didn't even belong to that class, he had simply entered the room even when the professor had looked at him weird.

what was he doing here? and why?

"hey," the brunette insisted. "corbs."

the blond sighed and stopped trying in vain to solve one of the problems that professor blake richardson had assigned them. it was useless to force his brain, mathematics wasn't his thing.

"what?"

"you have something on your nose," he said suddenly.

unable to avoid it, corbyn let out a scream and covered his nose with his hands but not before reciving the attention of the entire class. professor richardson raised both brows in his direction, as if mentally wondering what zach had done to make him scream like that.

"sorry," the blonde mumbled embarrassed.

when he looked at zach again, he tried to hide his face in his hands while hiding his smile. corbyn smacked him on the shoulder and crossed his arms.

"i was just kidding." zach moved back to where he was before and continued to look at him. "i just wanted to get your attention."

"well, you got it."

her smile widened, he took a quick look at the blonde's math notes and pointed to one of the problems corbyn had just solved. "this is wrong, you have made a mistake in this equation."

corbyn checked and frowned. "no, it's perfect." the blonde complained.

zach nodded and raised his head from the desk to then stretch his arms and yawn lazily. "do it again."

after checking the problem a second time, corbyn realized his mistake. zach was right, he was doing wrong tofo. he took his pencil and was responsible for correcting it, but while writing the correct answer his hand stopped moving.

corbyn looked at zach. "how did you know it was wrong?" he just shrugged without giving much importance. "wait... are you good at math?"

"no."

"of course." corbyn pointed out one of the problems that was most difficult for him. "solve this one."

"no."

"why not?"

"because i don't want to."

"you don't know how to do it, do you?"

"it's not that, i just do not want to."