veintiocho

"please tell me i'm not hallucinating all this because of the special brownies," corbyn murmured when zach's mouth left his. he would never tire of kissing his lips ever.

"how many did you eat?" asked the brunette boy.

"three."

"three?"

"five ... or was it seven?" the blonde shook his head. "actually, i think i lost count."

zach's eyes looked at him disapprovingly and then placed a blonde strand behind his ear. "that's not good, so many brownies with marijuana can harm you."

corbyn pouted and rested his head on zach's right shoulder, he felt dizzy. the effect of the special brownies ingredient threatened to make him say some nonsense at any time, it was impossible for him to control what came out of his mouth.

"i'm hungry..." muttered corbyn. "very hungry." his stomach demanded food.

"really?" the blonde nodded. "i'll see what i can do."

seeing zach stroll through the kitchen looking for something to feed him, made corbyn's heart clench. he opened and closed cabinets until he found a loaf of bread. from the refrigerator he took a jar with mayonnaise and a packet of ham. while zach was in charge of preparing a sandwich for corbyn, the blonde approached him and hugged him from behind. he slipped his hands under his tight t-shirt of the tigers uniform, and stroked the skin of his abdomen.

"take me your bed." corbyn whispered.

at that moment zach stopped doing what he was doing. "be careful with what you say." he warned with a small smile on his lips.

corbyn smiled, risking his hands a little beyond what was allowed, and he was just about to achieve his goal when zach took him by both hands and turned to look at him.

"hey." the brunette boy complained. "be careful, you going to eat with those hands."

corbyn frowned and pouted. "i don't want to eat a sandwich." he said looking at the ham, he didn't like it.

"then what do you want to eat?"

"you."

zach smiled. "that will have to be another day, honey, when you're not under the influence of drugs. i will even let you take a part of me to your mouth. "

corbyn didn't understand what zach meant. because if we talked about parts of him that could take me to the mouth, it would probably be... then corbyn struck him hard in the abdomen. "idiot!"

zach laughed. "you started" handed him the sandwich. "now eat."

corbyn shook his head. "i hate ham." zach raised both eyebrows demanding an explanation. "do you know how they make ham? or the sausages? "

"no, but i do know they taste exquisite." zach took a bite of the sandwich he had prepared. "then what do you want? and this time i am talking about food. "

"i want a frozen burrito."

"what?"

"what?" corbyn imitated. "you have many."