cuarenta y cinco

corbyn decided that the best thing he could do was to continue his life just as he did before zach dean herron appeared on it, he had no choice, it was this or cry like a puppy every time something reminded him of zach.

was it normal to miss a person this much?

no, that isn't the right question, though corbyn. was it normal to miss someone so much that he hurt you this much?

every time their eyes met when they met in the halls of the school, all the blonde could think about was running into his arms and telling him how much he missed him, how much he needed him.

but of course, that was not going to happen.

luckily jack had managed to calm him all that time without zach. it was clear that they were not going to get back together, corbyn didn't love him that way anymore. but he loved having him as a friend. sometimes he used to go to his house and spend his evenings talking to him.

but they never talked about zach.

jack had asked him a few times about what had happened, but corbyn refused to speak. jack used to get pissed off when corbyn lied and said that zach had just broken up with him and it had been tough.

what corbyn didn't know is that he was pissed off because jack knew he was lying.

jack didn't say anything about zach's call. he didn't like the fact that zach had hurt corbyn.

"well, how are you?" daniel asked, holding a pastel green tie in his hand.

corbyn twisted his nose a little, bit his lower lip and then shook his head and returned his attention to the pink press magazine that was in his hands.

"i like it." said jonah. he was sitting next to corbyn.

"you had liked every tie i showed you." daniel said with a snort.

"i just like everything in you. well, although i like it too when you don't wear anything." answered jonah making daniel blush.

"yes, yes, it's good that you are together and you're the sweetest couple of all times." anna said sarcastically, snorting. "but could you stop with it? some people here still be single pringle. and please, can we go somewhere else? i want a dress, not a suit." anna said with a snort after daniel showed her the fifty-ninth tie of the place.

the blonde shrugged. "i don't care where to go."

"oh come on, corbs, the dance is in three weeks. don't you wanna buy some suit?" daniel exclaimed pouting and ignoring his sister.

"actually, i think i won't go to the dance."

anna, daniel and even jonah looked at him as if he had just said a very, very bad joke.

"why?" anna wanted to know. "did you go crazy? going to prom has been our dream since we fear fourteen, you have to go."

"well i..."

"don't tell me it's because of dean?" jonah murmured, who took corbyn's silence as an answer. "god corbyn, he broke up with you almost two months ago. forget him. he's an ass."