diecisiete

when zach turned off the engine of his opel in front of the house of corbyn, the heart of the blond didn't stop beating at a hundred per second. corbyn could even hear the buzzing in my ears.

why am i so nervous? though corbyn.

"home sweet home." murmured the brown boy.

"yes."

zach's car had a strange but at the same time intoxicating smell of cigarettes, pine and leather. one part of corbyn wanted to run out of his car to enter the house, but the other wanted to stay there and spend more time with him.

after all, zach had left gabbie in the middle of her private dance for him, also stopped the taxi in which he was and then they had gone to eat chinese food.

"thanks for bringing me here." exclaimed the blonde, then opened the door and got out of the car.

"your parents are still out of town?" zach asked something curious.

the blonde nodded. "they are always out, it's not a novelty" and without thinking it clearly corbyn added. "do you want to come in?"

corbyn moved his green eyes nervously, closed his mouth and pressed his lips together. why had i just invited him to come into my house?

his parents weren't there, so he had the whole house to himself, but that didn't mean he could let guys in, and boys like zach dean were even worst.

a mysterious smile spread across zach's face. "why not?" he got out of the car before corbyn could open his mouth and remove what he had said.

zach stopped in front of the door of corbyn's house and turned to look at him with some impatience, but corbyn remained frozen in place feeling the heart about to come out of his mouth.

corbyn shook his head and before he could get to where he was zach, he took the knob from the door and shook it in such a way that activated the burglar alarm.

immediately a loud and scandalous alarm began to echo throughout the neighborhood. corbyn covered his ears with both hands and threw a murderous look at zach, who only smiled back. quickly the blonde took the keys from his jacket pocket and hurried to open the door.

"are you crazy? i told you i had an alarm system!" cried corbyn so that i could listen to him with all the scandal.

"i just wanted to prove it" answered zach over the sound.

corbyn approached the small square white device that was attached to the wall of the entrance and typed the security code which was the date of his first championship as captain of the band.

finally the alarm stopped and everything was completely silent.

corbyn released the air with relief and put a hand to his heart, which was now completely accelerated by shock.

"it seems we wake up the neighbors." murmured the youngest looking out the door.

in some houses in front of mine the lights that used to be off went on, corbyn pushed zach inside and closed the door before those neighbors came to ask what had happened or to give their complaints about the alarm system.