cinco

two days passed and zach didn't reappear at the school. and corbyn felt like a fool.

how could i have let him swindle me?

practically zach had only taken the blond's money and left without fulfilling his part of the deal. but corbyn refused to let him go so easely, he wanted zach to do his part. he needed zach to do his part. corbyn was so determined that he was even going to go to the headmaster and ask zach's address. since they were like brothers.

the blond was tired of having to smile pretending that everything was perfectly fine and that he didn't care at all to see gabbie and jack showing their love publicly. a part of him knew that they did it on purpose, since every time corbyn passed by they started kissing or saying how much they loved each other, and as soon as he walked away they stopped doing it.

they just wanted to make him angry. and they were doing it quite well.

"hey, corbs. is it true that zach hasn't come to school because he joined the russian mafia?"

"anna asked as they walked down the main hall of the school.

russian mafia?

"well..."

"i heard that the police took him after breaking the teeth of an officer with a single punch," daniel murmured interrupting what corbyn was going to say.

breaking the teeth of a police officer?

"actually..."

"well, i heard that the police found three kilos of marijuana in his apartment, as well as discovering that he was he who distributed the drug at school," chris added.

three kilos of marijuana?

the blond shook his head and giggled nervously. where did all these rumors come from? corbyn couldn't imagine someone so bored with its life wasting time making up such ridiculous rumors about zach. "no, those are just rumors" or at least corbyn expected them to be. "zach is sick, he has a very high fever and he has been lying in bed."

"oh..." his three friends exclaimed.

"so he's just sick?" daniel asked as he opened his locker next to corbyn's. "so the bad guys get sick too."

"yes, but i'm taking care of his health."

"seriously? and since you're your personal nurse... you'll be spending a lot of time with him," anna said with a somewhat odd gesture. corbyn knew she meant something sexual.

the blond made an expression of disgust which immediately changed to a smile. they didn't know anything about that all was a lie and he needed to be that way.

"actually we've done things like that before so it's normal for me," corbyn replied trying to look calm.

both daniel and anna suppressed a scream.

"i thought zach was more than one night stands," said christina.

"zach is very different when he's with me, i guess it's a facet of him that only shows me."