Sleepy

After such a long week there was nothing Taylor wanted more than to spend the night with you. She wanted to stay by your side as you two watched your favorite films and ate takeout, holding you closer to her as she kissed your soft skin.

But there was one problem, you hadn't slept well the night before and you were feeling completely exhausted.

When Taylor had asked if you would wanna come over and stay the night at her place, explaining how much she had missed you and just wanted to be with you, you couldn't say no.

So, you carefully drove over to her house with your things, going up the stairs to her house had drained you even more but you swore to yourself that you could and would push through it, wanting to spend time with her just as much as she did with you.

So here are you now with an empty pizza box on the table in front of you. You rested your head on Taylor's lap, her fingers softly combing through your hair as a comedy film played quietly in the background.

Your eyes were trying to close, the exhaustion only growing stronger, but you were determined to push through it.

Taylor noticed that you've grown quieter, looking down at you to find your eyes closing and opening repeatedly.

She smiled and leaned down to kiss your temple, her fingers still combing through your hair making you even sleepier.

"Honey, if you're tired you can go to sleep."

You shook your head, yawning and trying so hard to stay awake. Taylor smiled to herself knowing it was only a matter of minutes until you fell asleep but she didn't mind. You were there with her and that was all she really wanted.

You closed your eyes and fought so hard to open them again, but you couldn't.

You were just too tired and the exhaustion had caught up to you making you drift off to sleep even though you fought so hard to stay awake.

Just before you slipped into dreamland you felt Taylor's lips on your forehead, her breath fanning over your skin as she whispered to you.

"I love you so much, angel. Have a good sleep. I'll be right here with you when you wake up."

Your small snores eventually filled the room and Taylor smiled to herself as she stared at you. You looked so beautiful and so content, it made her feel so happy.

Soon enough, she yawned and felt the sleep catching up to her as well. She turned the tv off and relaxed against the couch, taking one more look at you in the dark room before closing her eyes and slipping into dreamland with you, surely having happy dreams about you just like she hoped you were having too.