20-Unexpected Payback

(A/N: A lot happens in this chapter, sorry its kinda long, 1,948 words oof)

(3rd Preson)

"Tommorow, you're traing with All Might, okay?" Aizawa announced borishly to the class before they all started cheering.

--

In the back of a convenient store, a few shopkeepers and Managers gathered to converse and share some beer. They all had strong builds and a light scruff on their chins, wearing plain v-neck shirts.

"I'm telling you, this is the brat that robbed me." An angry shopkeeper said, throwing a security picture onto the table.

"This kid?" Another man's eyes widened, looking down at the printout. "That fucker got my store about a month ago, I've been ichin' to get at that asshole!"

"What's got you so worked up?" One of the Managers asked, setting another round of bears around the table.

"He made a fool of me! He's like twelve but his damn quirk is terrifying! I can't even describe it, man, I just looked into his eyes and I was just frozen!" The man yelled before taking a swig of alcohol.

"I know for sure he's hit my shop at least three times, he's killin' my business."

The fourth person, who had stayed quiet the entire conversation, spoke up. "Well, we found him. We're gonna stick to the plan."

A nod went around the room. "I don't care how old the fucker is, he's not gonna touch any of our shops again.."

--

(Deku's POV)

"You're seriously training with All Might?!", Shinsou went bug-eyed the moment we told him.

"I'm excited," I admitted, "I've been hoping to do some more physical stuff lately."

"I'm more interested in learning how to do hero work properly, since I already know my physical capabilities and limits," Todoroki said before eating a little bit.

"How are you guys not freaking out that your teacher is litterally the number one hero in the world?!"

"Oh, I am! I mean, I can't go all fanboy 24/7 but I definitely think it's amazing." I said, probably a little too loud.

"I'm screaming internally."

"You guys are so lucky," Shinsou sighed.

--

The last bell of the day rang and I pulled my bag over a shoulder as I started towards the door with a wave toward Todoroki. It's nice that we patched things up, I couldn't help think as he smiled with a curt nod.

As I took my usual path home, I began to think about the training tommorow. Aizawa didn't give much details but said we would get to wear our hero costumes.

"I need to test what Shigaraki told me so this will probably be the best opportunity right now," I began muttering, "becoming a hero will be difficult if I don't know the extent of my abilities and-"

"You wanna be a hero?" Someone said, a distance ahead of me, making me lift my head.

I was confused seeing a tall man with a bandana tied over his eyes and a smirk on his tan face. I cocked my head to the side and just as I was about to speak I felt an impact in the center of my back.

"Ah-", I yelped, arching my back as I fell to my knees and my backpack slid off my shoulder. Tears stung my eyes as my palm planted on the concrete and my back instantly felt sore. "The hell," I mumbled as I looked up, hearing footsteps rushing over to me.