Chapter.22

Emily

When I was walking up my stairs to get to my bedroom I started to think about Aaron. When I opened my bedroom door I stripped and went striaght to the shower. Shaving and done washing I get out and wrap a towel around me I walk out my bathroom only to find Aaron sitting on my bed. Great here we go.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to say sorry baby I should have called you. "No he shouldn't got in the car with her.

"Yea I have been hearing that alot from you." He frowned.

"I know but I promise Emily you want see me around here again." I hope not.

"Yea we will see." He smiled, I love his smile.

"So does that mean I'm forgive?" He asked with a smirk.

"I guess so Aaron." As soon as the words were out my mouth I was pushed up against the wall with him kissing me passionate. God I missed his lips the way his tongue circled around mine bring heat to my hole body. The next thing I know my towel was falling to the ground I looked up at Aaron.

"This right here is all I need." He said gesturing to my body for fucks sake.

"Then show me baby." That's all he need before he drop to his knees picking my right leg up and putting it on his shoulder what the fuck? Oh shit his tongue was good at that to, he sucked and nibbled and lick all down my heated core and fuck did it feel good. It was driving me fucking nuts I need him in me now. I moved his head and he stood up I took his shirt off and necr I reached for his button and zipper pants off, taking him out his boxer's bring one of my legs up and shoved him in me we both moaned at the sametime. Damn did I miss him being this way with me. He thrusted in and out of me like I was going to disappear.

"Fuck Aaron this feels so damn good harder baby." That he did sweat was forming on both of us.

"Say something Aaron."

"I'm bout to cum baby, fuck."He shot in me it's damn good thang I'm on birth control.

We got our underwear on and laid in bed with me on his chest.

"Where did you go with Aiden today?" Someone is jealous.

"To this old warehouse. " I felt him go stiff.

"Not what you think Aaron." He relaxed.

"I go there to fight." He stopped rubbing my arms.

"You fight?"

"No not anymore I use to." He started playing with my hair.

"Oh okay." His so innocent but now I think back to what he just did not so innocent anymore now is he.

"Night babe." He laughed.

"Night baby, sweet dreams." With that we passed out. I'm glad we made up but I just hope he don't fuck it up again.

The next morning we woke up got dressed and went to school. I now seating in my last period before lunch I'm so glad because I'm starving. The bell just rong and I particularly ran to the cafeteria. Right before I was about to enter somebody grabbed my arm pulling me out off to side. Turning to see who it was this bitch most have a death wish.

"Listen here you slut you better stay the hell away from Aaron, his mine." Kelly said with her arms crossed her chest.

"Your very funny if you have not noticed Aaron is mine not yours you fucking bitch I guess that punch didn't do nothing, would you like to relive it?"

"Just remember when his down there pleasuring you he learned how to do it from me, how does my pussy taste bitch?" Oh fuck no she didn't.

"He don't need to do that cause he knows how to fuck and does damn good at it." She pulled her fist back trying to punch me when I blockled it and punched her with a right then a left she fell on the floor.

"You just remember when you dreaming of what he could do to you his doing to me bitch not you, stay the hell away from him." I kicked her in the stomach and went to turn around to walk away and came face to face with Aaron.

"What the hell Emily?" Really.

"What she got what she had coming to her." He bent down to help her up.

"Look at her face Em why the hell would you do this?" Of course taking her side.

"She's got a big fucking mouth and needs learn how keep it shut." He looked at me with disappointment.

"I can't believe you beat her up like this."

"Really cause the old me would have had her on the floor when she said what she said to me." He looked confused.

"Why don't you ask your slut what she said." He asked her but she denied it of course.

"What did she say Em that got you so pissed off?" Well.

"She said something about her teaching you how to go down on her and she asked me how her pussy tasted, and she tried to hit me first but I blocked her." He looked up at her with hugh eyes.

"What the hell Kel?" So he is still calling her by a nickname.

"She's a lieing bitch I didn't say that." Aaron looked at me then to her.

"I don't know who started but I need to get her to a nurse." Really his fucking taking her, instead of going with me.

"What?" I yelled.

"She needs to get checked Em." He can't be serious.

"You promised Aaron and you taking her side over your girlfriends?" He looked torn between us.

"Let me make this easy for you Aaron leave with her and I'm done." He looked up with sad eyes.

"Em I can't just leave her here like this." Okay I get it.

"Fine." He looked like he relaxed alittle but he was not going to like what I said next, I looked at the slut.

"You wanted him right well you can fucking have him I'm done Aaron have a nice life with the slut so she can break your heart again." With that I walked away and right out of the school with Aaron calling my name.

It's about time she left Aaron. I can't believe he chose Kelly over Emily.

Tell me what y'all think.

Vote Comment Suggestions