Chapter.36

Emily

As soon as I close the front door and head into the livingroom my mom starts on me. Like really you show up and now you think you tell me what the fuck to do? Hell no.

"Where the hell have you been?" Really.

"Out." I say walking to the kitchen.

"Where is exactly out Emily? You didn't come home all night long." Maybe now she knows how it feels.

"So." I make my answers short just to piss her off.

"So, don't you dare talk to me like that I'm your damn mother and tell me where you were." She yelled. No the fuck she didn't.

"You are not my fucking mother or will ever be." She look taking back.

"Watch you mouth my god what have you done while I was gone?" Only if you knew.

"If you were here you would know wouldn't you." I smiled as seen she was getting pissed and try to walk passed her but she grabbed my arm.

"Tell me where the hell you were." She looked so pissed.

"You want to know? Okay here you go, I went to prom with my boyfriend and left cause my ex was being a ass, me and my boyfriend went back to our apartment and fucked you happy now." Her face was priceless.

"How dare you, who in the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?" The next thing I know I felt a sting on my check. Did this bitch just slap me?

"Did you just hit me?" I asked pissed the fuck off.

"Yes I did, get your stuff and get the hell out my house NOW." Okay fine with me, I go upstairs and grab a suitcase and start packing my shit. Hour and half later I call Aiden and tell him what happened, he said we could just stay at the apartment earlier than we plan which I'm glad. I heard the door bell ring and I knew it was Aiden I hope the bitch let's him in. I grab my small bag and leave the big one for Aiden. When I walk downstairs I see Aiden looking at my mom funny.

"Aiden can you go get my other bag for me?" He nodded and ran upstairs to get my bag. I walked over to where my mom was.

"When Josh comes home be a woman and tell him the real reason why I'm not here." I went to turn around and I heard her mumble I make sure to tell him his sister's a whore. That did it. I turned back around and slapped the shit out of her, she fell holding her check looking up at me.

"Fuck you, you piece of shit." I went to go after her again but Aiden pulled me back.

"Babe she's not worth it let's go." He grabbed the bag he had before and we headed out the door but not before I said one last thing.

"Burn in hell bitch." With that I slamed the door and got in Aidens car and drove away from the house I once called home.

Foster mom was a real bitch huh?  Well do yall will think it will last with Aiden and Em? Let me know what y'all think. Vote and comment please. ;)