Chapter. 33

Emily

Aiden and I walk into prom hand and hand everyones eyes was on us as we walked to the punch bowl. I spotted Aaron and Kelly as soon as I walked in cause his eyes was on us the whole time, god I hope he doesn't start anything. Aiden got me some punch and I pulled out pint of vodka and pure some in mine and his punch.

"Your so sneaky. " he laughed.

"You love it though." He pecked me lips.

"Sure do." We hung around the punch table until the achool started to take alittle bit to get in my system. A fast rap song came on and I grabbed Aidens hand.

"Come dance with me." I pulled him to the dance floor filled with hundreds of teens. I turned around my back to his front and started grinding on him. We dance to about two songs when I pulled away.

"Ready to take a break?" I asked as soon as a slow song came on.

"No I want to dance." He pulled me to him but my back still to his front as he grabbed my hips and started moving my hips slow like the song.

"You feel what you do to me?" I smirked and nodded pushing alittle further in his package.

"Yea do you want to leave soon?" He licked his lips and nodded. After awhile I heard Aarons voice.

"Hey man mind if a cut in?" I turned to see he had his hand on Aidens shoulder.

"No you can't, lets go Aiden." I went to grab Aidens arm but a strong grasp on my wirsk stopped me.

"Aaron stop, let go." He looked at me with a smirk.

"Just one dance babe scared you might get to turned on?" Hell no he didn't.

"What the fuck?" Before I could say anymore Aiden punched Aaron in jaw and stumbled.

"You got fucking balls dude." And another hit but this time Aaron tired to hit Aiden back but he dodge him. I grabbed Aidens arm but he could hit him again. Just to piss Aaron off I said some dirty words.

"Don't waste you energy on him save for when you fuck me senseless tonight while I scream your name not his." Aiden smirked and followed me out the school. Once we got into to Aidens car he kissed me passionate and told me to buckle up.

"Where are we going?" I asked Aiden taking his free hand in mine.

"You'll see." He smirked but I can still see he was alittle mad.

"Aiden don't let Aaron get to its over between me and him, it's just you now." He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it.

"You mean it's just us now." I laughed.

"I like the sound to that." We pulled up to the apartment complex that we our going to rent and I was confused.

"Just come on." Aiden said pulling me out the car and grabbing our bags. Once we make it into the apartment he drops our bags and pushes me up against the door kissing me, he squeezed my ass telling me to jump and I did. He walked down the hallway with me still around his waist and him still kissing me hungrily when we made it to the bedroom and he stopped kissing me I grasped and I know my mouth hung to the gound at the site infront of me. He is an amazing boyfriend any girl could ask for.

Sorry to cut it short but got plans for the next one. Hope yall like it so far.

Vote Comment Suggestions ;)