Chapter. 34

Emily

The sight the infront of me was beautiful,  there was a bed in the middle with candles and rose petals everywhere. Aiden really went over board with this. I look at Aiden and smile running my hands down his chest to the button on his jeans.

"Stop I don't want us to just fuck Em, I want to make love to you." I was surprised I could try.

"Okay baby make love to me." He walked over to the bed and laid me down gently kissing up my neck.

"Lean up." He says and I do, he slowly unties my dress from around my neck and grasped my breast as soon as they were visible. Kissing every inch of my upper body and it was driving me crazy. He slowly removed my dress and was kissing down my stomach. He reached in his pants pocket that was on the floor. When did he take them off? How did I miss that? He put the condom on and lend over me.

"I love you baby." God he is something else.

"I love you." He slowly entered me it felt like nothing else in the world mattered but me and him. He started thrusting in and out of me at a slow pace. It was torture, I started meeting his thrust trying to get him to go faster but he kept it slow and full of passion. He would kiss down my neck and collar bone giving me goosebumps all over. I can't take it no more I flipped us over so I was on top.

"Sorry I could not take it no more." I smiled at him and rolled my hips and he groaned. I continue riding him, all you could hear was our pantimg and moans.

"Fuck baby, go faster." I came up his shaft and slamed back down over and over again with him moaning my name the tightening came in the pit of my stomach knowing I was close.

"Cum with me baby." He meet my hips with his and we both came at the sametime. Laying on his chest trying to catch my breath.

"Your amazing baby." I looked up and pecked him before getting off and going to clean up before we go to bed in our new apartment. I walk out the bathroom after I got all cleaned up to see Aiden under the covers waiting for me. I climb in with him and cuddle to his chest, he ran his hands up and down my back. He leans down and kiss the top of my head.

"Goodnight baby. " I kiss his chest and snuggle closer to him.

"Goodnight Aiden." He wraps his arm around my waist and we fall asleep in each others arms.

Sorry it's been so long. Will try to update in a couple of days.

Vote please.