Chapter. 38

Aiden

While Emily was sleeping the guys brought the furniture in, it looks good. I can't believe we actually living together, she made my day when she called and told me to come get her. We haven't been back to school, it really don't matter cause we already did our testing. They we just send our diploma in the mail if we passed. I order us a pizza so we can finish decorating when Em wakes up. I walk in the bedroom and see Em sleeping peacefully. God she beautiful. I kiss her forehead and she wakes up.

Emily

"Hey how long have a been asleep?"

"About two hours." He said and smiled.

"Food is here, I order a pizza." I jumped up and made my way to the kitchen I was hungry. Before I could get there I froze, the livingroom had all the furniture we picked out and I loved it. Aiden put his arms around my waist.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it, I love it." He nodded and we made our way to the kitchen. We sat and ate together.

"Now it's time for me to put some women touches to our room." Aiden frowned.

"There's nothing wrong with our room now." I laughed.

"It's plain but I'm about to fix that." Aiden followed me in our room and watched.

I put the stciker set I bought up, it was like a tree limb with red flowers and leaves on it with butterflies,  it was cute. I folded our white bed sheet and put it at the end of the bed, added some black end tables and I was finished.

"Wow you did good I like it." I smiled.

"Good now the livingroom. "Aiden huffed and followed me in there. He grabbed me by the arm, pulling me to o ur crisp new couch.

"How bout thats enough for one night and watch a movie." I sat down on the couch while he put a movie in. He came back to the couch spreading his legs and patted in between them. I laid my head on his chest and we watched the movie together. A few minutes later I heard snoring and looked up to Aidens peaceful face, I think that I am braking out of my bad girl spell and becoming this, what's the word? Housewife oh hell no.

Sorry it's short y'all hope you like it.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks ;)