Chapter.32

Emily

Tonight is prom but today Aiden wants to take me to look at the apartment his going to be getting after we graduate. I'm scared to deaf to move in with him and in a way I'm happy, I'll get to wake up with him everyday and go to bed with his arms wrapped around me every night. I'm sitting in my livingroom waiting for him to get here so I can see this apartment. There was a knock on the door and I grabbed my phone and walked out the door and we on our way to our new home. We pull up to the apartment complex and before I can het out Aiden stops me.

"It don't got any furniture in it yet but I would like to do that with you." Aww so sweet.

"Okay let's go check out our new home." I smiled and kissed him before we made our way to the apartment.

When I walked in this apartment I did not think it would be this nice, it has dark hardwood floors nice kitchen and one bedroom that I guess me and Aiden will be sharing but that I don't mind at all.

"Do you like it?" He asks alittle nervous.

"Yea I can't wait babe." He smiled and looked around.

"I hope I'm not pushing you to do this." He cupped my cheek.

"No Aiden I want this with you." He smiled and pushed my against the bedroom wall and kissed me I opened for him so our tongues can dance with one another and I pull back before it can get to heated.

"Stop at least let us get a bed in here first." I tease.

"Yea of course." We head back to my house so I can start getting ready for prom. Aiden drops me off so I can get ready, he said he be back in a couple hours to pick me up. I go get in the shower and shave,  I hope this night is great and no drama from anyone. Once I'm out the shower I get started on my hair. Once I'm done I look in the mirror I love this dress it hugs all my figure and I put my hair in ringlets going down my back, huh I'm missing one thing I go to my dresser and put on my thick bracelet and my heels and walked down stairs to wait for Aiden. I pour me a glass of wine and before I can even bring the glass to my lips the door bell rings, going over to it and opening the door for Aiden ny jaw drops. Damn he is sexy as hell in a suit.

"Hey sexy." I smile.

"Damn baby you look hot as hell." He comes in and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You want a glass of wine before we leave?" I already taking his hand and leading him to the kitchen.

"Yea sure." I grab another glass and pour him some to. We seat and drink our wine and Aiden tells me to grab a change of cloths and pjs that we will not be coming back here tonight, has got me excited. Once I grab my things we head out the door to his car. I'm going to prom I can't believe it cause I'm not the type of girl to go to things like this but I know I would regret it if I didn't.

Sorry chapter short guys I will try to u