31

Niall's POV

She walked away. I was shattered like pieces of glass. I ran after her but paul sent me back to the stage to continue with the concert but I just couldn't do it. I walked on the stage and the fans started cheering and tue boys pulled me in a hug too and only zayn realized the whole situation the boys thought she said yes. But she didnt and I wont stop loving her. I need to see her now.

Brai's POV

As the tears flowed freely I made my way to the bathroom I reached up to the cabinet and took it out. My hands grazing on the shiny metal I made my way upto the bathtub and I sat in it. For every single day you showed the fake affection towards me. I slid the blade on my left arm tiny droplets of red liquid rolled down my arm and on to the surface of the bath tub.

For everysingle time you were the reason for my dreadful sorrows. Yet another red line was made. For every single time you took away my happiness. I continued till I had 12 red lines on my arm. I craved for just another one I placed the cool metal on the only clear skin left on my arm I pressed it further and further in side deepining it. The amount of blood flowing out was alot. It seemed to calm me down so I placed the blade on an already made cut I pushed the blade in and the door burst open. In frony of me stood Niall his eyes went wide and he was literally shaking.