6

Brai's POV

The car ride was usual but it was not what you call normal. A car ride with Louis can never be normal. Oh well. Studio. Yup phenominall. I was sitting in their recording room and the lads are going to sing I AM EXCITED.

"Hi,I'm Cole their record producer. You're Louis' Sister right?" cole asked

"Yea, I'm Brai nice to meet you Mr.Cole" I said with a warm smile. He nodded and walked towards the lads. The recording room had a huge couch infront of which were to studio chairs and a panel in front of it followed by a glass seperation. Behind the glass werd multiple microphones. It looked pretty fancy. "Alright Niall go in. Sing your part in You&I make the voice level high according to the tune yea?" Cole said and Niall nodded and walked in the room. TBH I couldn't wait to hear him sing I love his voice. oh god!

'I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

seconds and hours

maybe they had to take some time'

He sang and the whole time I just looked at him and did nothing but listen to his oh so perfect voice. Soon the boys had completed You&I I was still swooning over Nialls voice. " Alright that was wonderful now were going to record the left parts of strong and thats Niall intersolo and harrys solo so, Niall go in"

Niall went in this time he was sort of hesitating while just even walking in there why would he though?

'I'm sorry if I said I need

ya

But I don't care I'm not scared of Love

But when I'm not with you I'm weaker

Is that- sorry'

wait what I was looking at niall and he was looking dead straight in my eyes thats when he had tears in his eyes and he just kinda chocked on his words and ran off outside the room. WTF just happened I mean the song lyrics were the exact feelings I held for Nialla but I didn't know that the lyrics would set HIM on the edge.