16

Brais POV

I scanned my whole room if I left anything I grabbed my phone of the dresser and slipped on my toms and headed into the living room and stuck the note on Louis' room door. It was 6 in the morning so everyone was asleep. I was went up to tje main door and pulled it open i turned back once more and took a look at this place. The place which is - used to be my home. Made so many memories here. I was sobbing lightly because I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to my brother who I grew old with and my best friend Liam who was always there for me when life was a hell. I shook of all the thoughts and took a deep breath in and i turned on my heel and walked down the lobby towards the elevator but i heard a door click and someone grabbed my arm.

Nialls POV

I couldn't sleep all night and I couldn't now I was lost in my deep thoughts and thats when I saw a shadow past by my besroom door. I quickly shot of bed and peeked outside mg door to find Brai sticking something on Louis' door and she had 3 suitcases with her. She walked towards the main door and turned around and stared in the space and suddenly she started crying lightly and she drove in a breath and turned on her heels lifting her suitcases and shut the door I quickly sprinted out of my room and I ran after her and grabbed her arm and spinned her around.

Third persons POV

Brailey was scared she didn't know what to say or do and so did Niall he just stared at her crying face and it was mixture of disgust and confusion. "Where are going?"

she didn't answer. "I said where the fuck are you going?" Niall questioned raising his voice. She still didn't answer and Niall tigjtened his grip on her arm making her yelp in pain. "Speak" Niall growled. Brailey finally gave in. "I am leaving. Leaving everything because of this" she said waving her hands in the space between the space between her and niall. "you pushing me away and you always hurting me. I am leaving because to my brother I am a burden and because I want to be independant. I want and deserve to be happy."

Nialls grip softened on her arm and all the rage and terror in his eyes was replaced with pity and care. He just stared dead straight in her beautiful green eyes and suddenly he wrapped his arms around her. Brailey was shocked at first she felt comforted but she pushed him away. "No ! you can't do this anymore at first you treat me like shit and then suddenly out of the blue you fucking hug me Niall ! Stop this shit I swear." she said as tears fell like rain from her eyes. "I am sorry" niall said now looking at the ground.

she turned on her heels and walked towards the elevator "Niall? GoodBye"

she said as the elevator doors shut.

"Goodbye" Niall said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Omggee I aam crying like seriously :"( even niall couldn't stop her from leaving what do you think will happen? will she still go?