25

Eleanor's POV

I really don't buy the excuse Brailey gave me when I asked her why she was here. I guess somethings wrong. I tried calling Louis and Liam but their phones weren't connecting to the line. Anyways. My dress is ready and it looks really good It is a pink flow skirt which is connected with see through net for the stomach area and is a white shade of silk for the chest. it is sleeveless with boat neck on the frill ive put white shimmer lace. TIME FOR HAIR AND MAKEUP.

Third person's POV

Brailey and Eleanor both came out of the booths and handed their dresses to the models and went in too the accessories and shoes department. Eleanor chose Pink high heeled pumps with a silver shine bow on top. Brailey chose a pair of Black studded shine stilletos.

Brai's POV

I did my models makeup and so did eleanor I'll have to admit both of our models looked amazing and both of us did an amazing job. "Brailey" My named was announced as my model came walking on the ramp and soon eleanors came too. The look on judgea face was pricelwss they looked shocked. They noted down rheir remarks and showed us a thumbs up. Yay.

*After an hour*

"Alright girls break time is over get ready for your 3rd challenge. You'll be given a room full of male clothes, accessories and shoes and your task is to mix and match them so that the boys can wear it to their concert. The audience at the concert will vote for the outfits. Each of you will get two boys and the fifth boy will be dressed by us. Now Sierra here will take you to thw room and the lads will arrive shortly. Chop Chop you've got half an hour." Ms. Carlson said and walked into her cabin we were taken to the room and boy it had so many clothes. *creek* I heard the door open and I turned around to see the celebrities which were to come here.