22

Brai's POV

I woke up at 6 to get ready for my day at The vogue Us. I chose a White net shirt underneath I wore a white bandue top and I paired it with black jeans and Converse. I applied a bit of makeup and pulled my hair in a funky side bun. I walked to star bucks and grabbed a coffee and set off to the office in a cab. I WAS FRIKKEN NERVEOUS.

*at the office*

"Goodmorning Miss Tomlinson ! Nice to see you again" Toney came in the waiting area rushing towards me looking all glamourous. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a White Shirt which was tucked in.She wore fawn pump heels underneath. She was wearing a bright red lip colour which enhanced her features. "Nice to see you too Ms. Carlson and please call me Brai" I shook her hand and gave her a smile. She nodded and reached into the pocket of her skirt. "Here you go" she handed me a hang card. "This will be your ID card for now keep it on and no one will bother you. You can take a look at the whole fashion department where all our dress designers make their collections. As soon as Eleanor comes I will speak your name in the microphones and you can come here to the reception and I will give you both your tasks. Don't worry these are pretty simple tasks" I simply nodded as she left.

Nialls POV

NewYork. She is in Newyork. Best part? We are going to newyork today cause of some thing simon told us but I was too bored to actually listen to what he said. We hadn't told simon that Brai left. We just told him that she went on a small trip to newyork as a vaccation and simon bought it so hurray !  I really hope we would be able to find her in that gaint ass city.

Brai's POV

7th floor. I entered and I saw the most beautiful Mannicans wearing the most amazing outfits. Young women and Men working on some spectacular clothings. It was so surreal to even think that I could get a job here. Hopefully. I toured around the floor for like 20 minutes thats when my name was being called out on the speakers. I quickly went down to the reception and there stood toney with tall girl whose back was faced towards me. She had brown hair which were curled to perfection and she was wearing black stud shorts and Pink flow top.

But then she turned around and my breath hitched in my throat.

Why did she have such a reaction? :o

#CLIFFHANGER #MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

Vote and comment loves ♡

~Breeze