3

We were all sitting in the living room of the tour bus, we were travelling to perth Louis came an sat beside "Hi"

"Hey" i said breathing out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

"you seem too off.  you okay?"

"Lou dont worry I'm fine lets talk about something else yea?"

"hmm..Guys lets play something"

Niall: truth or dare

"No! we are not playing that!" I exclaimed

"Who asked for your opinion" He spat shutting me up.

I sat down without saying a word cause I knew I wouldn't be able to reply to his harsh words and this was the first time he acted that way in front of the lads. They looked at me but continued with deciding what to play and we ended up with playing hide and seek.

I shook off my thoughts and tried to enjoy my day. Louis was 'It' I quickly went to the bunks area, I was about to get in the bunk but I accidently hit someone I turned around to see Niall with his hand over his crotch. Ouch. it had to be Nialls crotch.

"Are you blind?" niall groaned as I held my hand out he looked at it but slapped it away and i swear it hurt like shit. He stood up and grabbed my arm and smashed me on the wall behind me "I know you're doing it on purpose" His nail dug deeper and deeper in my skin i yelped but i bit my lip to stop my self from crying but i couldnt control my tears as they fell freely from my eyes. "Oh! you're such a baby" he laughed and walked out and thats when suddenly Louis came in I quickly hid my self in the bunk and pretended to sleep. Living with Niall is just like suffering in a huricane.