39

Third person's POV

The plane was completely damaged,  you could see blood every where. The paramedics were successful in taking harry and brailey out of the plane. Harry had a huge concussion on his arm which happened while taking him out and he had crushed his calf bone. Brailey on the other hand had a deep concussion on her forehead, cuts on her stomach she wasnt injured as much because she was protected by niall's body.

Zayn was sent to the hospital already but the paramedics were struggling to take liam and niall out of the plane.

It took them 5 hours to take them out niall had a sharp end of the broken seat stapped into his back he had a broken arm and his forhead was bleeding covering his face with blood. He was alive though because the bleesing didn't stop. Liam was trapped under a seat and the top shelf of the plane fell on his head so he had a deep concussion on his head and scars and few cuts on his arms. Their condition didn't seem too good none of them except brailey seemed to be cured. Maybe it was the end of one direction. Maybe it was the end of their dreams. Maybe it was end to everything. Maybe.

Sorry for the short chapter but this was supposed to be a cliff hanger. Just by the way I am going to give this book to my cousin and my soul mate to continue because I will be admitted to the hospital very soon because of my cancer. I need your prayers.

Ps. Y/N you are beautiful don't forget that :")

The next chapter will be the last one I'll write and I'll miss wattpad :")

@niallers_princess64 thankyou for the encouragement and I won't break the promise I made to you ! Love you babe

~Breeze