46

Niall's POV

"Here, sign this please" a ward boy handed me a hardboard with multiple sheets attached to it along with a ball point pen. I signed the papers and the ward boy left. It has been exactly 3 weeks in this hospital. Liam got discharged 2 days ago and zayn harry Louis and brai were discharged 2 weeks ago. I was being discharged today and words couldn't explain how happy and relieved I was. Brai was at the reception signing some legal papers for my discharge and the lads were at the hotel. "Hey" Brai said as she walked into my room. Her voice pleasant to me. She walked towards me taking help from her crutches. She handed me my clothes and asked me to change so we could leave. She helped me into the bathroom and took off my hospital suit and put on my tshirt and I did the rest of it while she waited on the bed in my hospital room.

*At the hotel*

"Aye ladss ! " I shouted as both brailey and I walked in with our crutches and zayn and harry immediately came upto us pulling us in a group hug. "How're ya feelin  boy" zayn asked "good just kind of tired and homesick" I replied

"We'll leave here after 2 moths so font get homesick just yet" harry said poking his tongue out at me. "Louis, mate I'm sorry for you know what" I said as I walked iver ti the couch sitting next to brailey who sat beside louis. "I know mate, it's alright just don't hurt my babydoll" he said with a smile and I could feel the red climb up brai's cheek and right now all I wanted was to kiss her. "Alright guys I'm off to bed" Louis announced followed by 'me toos' from zayn and harry as they went into their rooms before guiding niall and I about our rooms. Liam was asleep in his so we were alone at the moment.

I turned towards her and held her hand in my hand as u carressed her palm and just stared into her eyes just like she looked at mine. It was like being lost in them. Trapped inside the exploding colours and beauty. There was no way out.

Brai's POV

I leaned in craving the feeling of his lips on mine. Sensing my needs he leaned in too locking his lips with mine as his hands caressed my sides and my hands tugged lightly on his hair. "I missed you" he whispered as we broke the kiss. His forehead was resting on mine and once again we were lost in each other's eyes. He was mesmerizing.  He took my breath away with every move of his move.

I'm just more than happy that we made it out alive. That we are breathing and ince again in each other's arms. We're able to see the goofy faces of the people we live with. It's just

Niall's POV

It's just surreal to think that we almost experienced death. It feels amazing to be back with the person you've fallen in love with. We are made for each other. We are fire

Brai's POV

We are fire proof. Our relationship is

Brai's/Niall's POV:

FIRE PROOF.