48

Niall's POV
2 weeks with crutches or wheel chair is not quite enjoyable. Today we both Brai snd I got rid of them but we're still stuck in Hawaii ! Well who said we're not happy? It's two months of partyyyy with my best friends and my sexy girl.
Brai's POV
Louis dropped us home and drove to the airport to pick up el and daniel who were joining the lads and I on our unexpected vacation,  Liam and harry were gone shopping and Zayn was gone to get a haircut so it was me and Niall alone.
"Babe, what do you wanna do today?" Niall asked walking almost everywhere. (He missed walking?)
"Anything that doesn't require sitting." I replied
"Well, we can't go to the beach just yet so let's go golfing"
"I don't know how to play golf"
"Well, the master is standing right in front of you, charges? Well you got pretty lips, strawberry flavoured lipgloss would work" he said winking at me.
"Shutup you perv!" I said punching his arm lightly.
"We'll leave in 20 minutes, get ready" he said as he placed a kiss on my cheeks. I ran into our room and pulled on a light blue tshirt and a pair of jeans short accompanied by my trainers and my raybans. Niall was already dressed in a cute blue polo, black shorts and trainers. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, grabbed my bag and set off to the car along with Niall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god sorry ! I didn't see" I mumbled. Thirteenth try, I hit a lady in her ass and she was fuming but thankgod she walked away. "Brai chill babe, I'll teach you again. See you hold it like this-" he said drapping his arms overmine "now bend a little-" he said placing his hands on my stomach and back placig them into a bending position. "Push you shoulders back a bit and take your aim on thr ball,swing the stick slightly backwards and strike it with little more pressure" thr stick hit the ball and it went straight into the hole. "YAYYYY! " I squeeled jumping up and down getting weird stares from the people around. Niall placed a hand over my back chuckling pulling me closer to him kissing me on the lips.
For 2 hours we played golf obviously  Niall won but I didn't play too bad as a beginner.
We were heading to some cafe to get dinner when Niall got a phone call, " yea,  no we were heading to get some dinner -- yea we're 10 minutes away-- mhm-- we're hrading home then,  yea ofcourse. Meet you there then-- okay bye !"
"Who was it?"
"Louis, we're all going to a club tonight so the girls want you there so you could dress up"
"I don't have a dress"
"I'm fine with nothing"
"Niall"
"Sorry babe, El has clothes ready i think"
"Okay"